Post Your Finest Moments

tkrow21

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

95-1 Death from a person who TK'ed me. I need to install CoD 4, cause I know these CoD scores are all bloated and easy to get.

If you say so...Play against me and they won't be as easy. I used to have enemies who did the exact same strat and had exact or even a bit higher skill than me, and we almost always had worse scores then without each other. If you play with people who don't "abuse" the MP5 class in softcore, then its easy to get these scores. BTW, I don't play hardcore on CoD4, GamersArena all day :) (Patch 1.0)

Is Patch 1.0 just the game install or is it an actual patch?

Just game..

I personally hate juggernaut..when combined with last stand its like 15-20 rounds with MP5 and stopping power

Sigh, if this is my score with nothing but an AK and default perks (I can't imagine what I'll get when I get used the game). I feel for you guys. This is my 2nd game lol. I can safely say that 70% of my death were from martyrdom after killing so many enemies near me I had no where to run.

Getting a high score in CoD isn't even an feat like in other games. Which is why I only had 40 hours logged into CoD 4 (had the game since day one too).