Socket 1156/1366 Oc Competition Thread

road-runner

Trying for a bit better so please hold off on posting this please.

OCCT 1 hour stability. Air cooling at 4209Mhz

I would suggest holding off on posting until you get the one you want, or do you have no available space for the image file?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would suggest holding off on posting until you get the one you want, or do you have no available space for the image file?

I've got it ready. Just had to find where my limit was. OK to post now. Sorry about the last one, got excited and jumped the gun.

4.312Ghz. Air cooling.

post-31286-1255185856_thumb.jpg

Wait until some of the guys with phase change cooling see it and set their sites for higher OCCT scores. That should produce some awesome results.

;)

Just forced me to get off my backside rourkchris :D

OCCT 1hr

i975 @ 4515mhz Phase cooling

fu1clf.jpg

Got it, what batch number is that chip?

FPO/Batch# 3910A298

4.63Ghz is the limit for the chip. That may be a limitation of the motherboard though as anything over 220 bus speed won't post. I'm still a noob to i7 OCing so it's probably something I just haven't figured out yet. I'd love to have a chip with a higher multiplier.

;)

Just forced me to get off my backside rourkchris :D

OCCT 1hr

i975 @ 4515mhz Phase cooling

I knew it would light a fire under somebody. Those #s were a little low for phase change and watercooling compared to air cooling. Nice stable OC. It was nice being #1 OCCT for a day at least. I'm keeping the air cooling crown for the moment.

I hope you guys keep pushing the bar higher. I love seeing the higher #s.

I knew it would light a fire under somebody. Those #s were a little low for phase change and watercooling compared to air cooling. Nice stable OC. It was nice being #1 OCCT for a day at least. I'm keeping the air cooling crown for the moment.

Well, you'll be at the top 'till RR does an update. Fantastic clock on air, my hat's off to you on that one rourkchris.

Working on a 4.6ghz as i type ;)

• 2 weeks later...