Socket 1156/1366 Oc Competition Thread

road-runner

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had trouble getting mine to pass, it keeps failing at the 9hr mark. Granted I haven't tested at lower settings but I thought the problem was with Prime95 since whatever settings I tried wouldn't help.

I have had the same problem as you mk. For months i've been trying to get a clean 24hr Blend run.

Then i was reading a thread at OC/UK with peeps having the same problem and one poster mentioned that when he run 25.11, he got clean runs every time.

So i downloaded it, ran it at the same settings as the Linx run, and the result is above.

Obviously the Prime peeps have re-coded it to resolve the problem. It's just very annoying the amount of time myself and others have wasted with earlier versions.

Thanks roadrunner! :thumbs-up:

Kitfit that's great news. :D The less problems the better, downloaded P95 v25.11. Very annoying waiting 9hrs to see a failed run every time.

Let us know how it runs for you mk.

Let us know how it runs for you mk.

I've ran a short 1hr test already and found that my processor heats up a bit more compared to LinX @ 200 x21. I, more than likely, will have to drop the OC to help the temps.

If I could stop gaming I would have more time to run tests. I'll be sure to let you know how things turn out when I do a full test.

I've ran a short 1hr test already and found that my processor heats up a bit more compared to LinX @ 200 x21.

Yep, found exactly the same myself. When it runs small fft's in blend the temp goes up at least as high as it does with Linx. Even with large fft's in Blend the temps are higher.

It's not somthing i worry about myself, but on air it is something to watch when running 8hrs+. But i have noticed that over a 24hr run, at least the temps stay pretty much the same

and don't just go up and up.