2009: Post Your Ride Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to me the impala is one example why im sad, its a classic. at least the SS isn't toyota.

meh...Impala's haven't been classics since the 70's. With maybe the exception of the 95-96ish ones....those weren't too bad looking.

Was that a result of snow drifting?

:P

Nope, my snow drifts today all went well. That was the result of Taxi vs. me last night... I was turning left the exact moment he was overtaking me, so yea, faults on both sides, I forgot to indicate and he overtook me in a unclear situation... I hope it's not too expensive, I got insurance, but still a pain in the behind...

Nope, my snow drifts today all went well. That was the result of Taxi vs. me last night... I was turning left the exact moment he was overtaking me, so yea, faults on both sides, I forgot to indicate and he overtook me in a unclear situation... I hope it's not too expensive, I got insurance, but still a pain in the behind...
Well admittedly it doesn't look too bad so if you can't get it fixed right away it won't be that bad...

Chances are they are going to have to replace the fender, and the door. That "little" damage is really alot when fixed correctly. If they were to try and massage that dent out it would likely be over 20 hours (if not more) of work to get it looking perfectly. Being a newer car to its best to just replace the parts.

Im guessing its going to be around $6,000 USD if not more... I just dropped $4,000 on my car w/ the front bumper cover, and them fixxing a minor dent on the hood. The stuff is expensive.

Good luck to ya man. Oh yeah picture of my Damage :-\

post-66459-1261596778_thumb.jpg

Edited by greengiant912

You think that is bad :P I was in a wreck over the summer in my G37. Insurance replaced it and I get a moonlight white Infiniti G37 and this happens a couple weeks ago during a big wind storm up here in NY:

My G vs the tree

untitled-5.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

3-2.jpg

7.jpg

Merry christmas to all!!!

Edited by Queenz

You think that is bad :P I was in a wreck over the summer in my G37. Insurance replaced it and I get a moonlight white Infiniti G37 and this happens a couple weeks ago during a big wind storm up here in NY:

My G vs the tree

untitled-5.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

3-2.jpg

7.jpg

Merry christmas to all!!!

Holy Carp! I hate to see that man. Good luck on getting that fixed!

Chances are they are going to have to replace the fender, and the door. That "little" damage is really alot when fixed correctly. If they were to try and massage that dent out it would likely be over 20 hours (if not more) of work to get it looking perfectly. Being a newer car to its best to just replace the parts.

Im guessing its going to be around $6,000 USD if not more... I just dropped $4,000 on my car w/ the front bumper cover, and them fixxing a minor dent on the hood. The stuff is expensive.

Good luck to ya man. Oh yeah picture of my Damage :-\

post-66459-1261596778_thumb.jpg

6000$? Never! A new side fender ist 130