2009: Post Your Ride Thread

d3bruts1d

Oh my God... poor G37 :( . Hope insurance gets that covered and replaced soon. I feel your pain. We had some heavy wind a few weeks ago, too. A giant tree was uprooted and fell to the ground where I park, and landed about five feet to the left of my truck. Had my G37 been home at the time, it would've been completely crushed.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6000$? Never! A new side fender ist 130€ primed, so maybe 500€ painted. The door has an extremely minor dent, they'll most likely be able to pull that one out. I'm thinking maximum 1000€ after speaking to the local BMW dealership.

They will likely just replace it, its cheaper and faster for them to replace it than to spend the labor working on it. From what you picture showed it looked like you got way more damage then I did with my car, so I am just taking a guess at what it might cost. Body shops don't like to try and remove dents, it costs them to much time (time = money) to fix it. Most of the time they just slap new parts on. The door might be ok kinda hard to tell, but that fender is pretty much done for.

For a BMW I would figure that a fender is more expensive than that....

Hell my bumper cover was $600, I know fenders for my car are like $300 a pop.

Let me know what happens man, I am curious how much its gunna cost ya lol..

Edited by greengiant912

Here' my 2006 MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring:

frnt_low.jpg

rear_dvr.jpg

Here's a shot of the little four banger engine. ;)

DSC01719.jpg

It is a fun little car and I do enjoy driving it. I've done nothing as far as mods yet. One of these days I'll get around to it.

Whats the difference between the Mazda 6 and MazdaSpeed 6 if there is any?

There actually are quite a few differences, the main one being that the MS6 is AWD. It also has a turbocharged four cylinder and six seed manual transmission. The hood, front end and front fenders are also unique to the MS6.