Is This Cool?

abid

i got this for "Lapping my cpu"= 400-2000 grit[dont know what brand], ACE duster moisture free, swan alcohol...

3143202873_52ca880048_b.jpg

Hello Again Abid,

Are you sure its your CPU you want to lap? I thot most all lapping was done to the surface of the cooling unit for the CPU. And yes, the paper you are using for sanding will work alot better with water and a sanding block to keep the surface truely flat. In ten years of building, Ive always had good cooling performance from quality CPU coolers without having to lap. If you arent going to any extreme Overclocking, you might find the results of your effort and money invested not really being worth it. Of course if you just like to do those kind of things then by all means, its your equip and your free to do with it what you like.

Hmm ... I'm sure there is another food-stuff you need ... blimey ... it escapes me now ... what is it ... ?!

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter?

No... it's... umm...

Some nut...

WacoKid, the Audio nut? Nah...

Peanuts?!

I can tell I'm getting close.

Compressed air and alchahol?? What ever happened to good old fashioned water and dish washing soap?

Hmm ... I'm sure there is another food-stuff you need ... blimey ... it escapes me now ... what is it ... ?!

Beer?