Vibration Makes Me _ _ _ _ _!!!!

abid

No! Remember, the area around the processor is cold, but the rays that are deflected by the peanut skins are very hot, but also very fast. For this reason, the heat is concentrated at one point and travels insanely fast until it reaches the foil. The foil acts as a barrier to keep these points of heat inside the case to equalise the temperature so there is no condensation and outside of the case remains room temperature. Observe:

th_4plyAluminium.jpg

The same 4-ply foil that is wrapped around the case is composed of four distinct layers. The innermost layer is composed of coiled molecules that are designed to capture and slow the insanely fast thermal rays. The second layers is composed of sharp angled molecules that, because the rays are travelling at such speeds, are reflected 180* no matter where they hit. The third layer is composed of wavy molecules that are designed to keep the waves from exiting at all and keep them circulating around the case. The fourth and outermost layer is a failsafe layer should the wavy layer fail.

They don't want you to know this, but Reynolds foil is all I used. But beware; it must be the Pro-Grille type, as this is the 4-ply aluminium foil that is able to withstand such temperature extremes.

Thus, temperature is equalised in this fashion.

Its odd how we've never discussed this before. I always thought it was such a simple part of PC upkeep. I guess not everyone knows about it.

Ill have to try the with skins mixture next time I pull my computer apart. It would be nice to have such a cheap upgrade in cooling? Did you have to turn up your heat at all? I would think your room would get cold.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

It actually works better if you take the peanut butter and rub it all over yourself and post pics... Then you will no longer notice any vibration what so ever... and as an added bonus u don't risk frying your cpu with it.

PS: OP is a troll but this thread is kinda funny so I'm posting anyway.

Did this thread get trolled into the ground? I do believe it did. :D

Props to Waco for giving the OP a straight answer(No, don't worry about it) and shame on the rest of you. Was not expecting this on OCC, especially not from the more Seasoned members. <_<

InB4 "Taking it too seriously"

PS: I like my peanut butter chunky. Helps with the concave(vex?) nature of some Intel heatspreaders. :lol:

Edit:Typo

Edited by iKillSteal

<_< <_<

One for each of you.

It actually works better if you take the peanut butter and rub it all over yourself and post pics... Then you will no longer notice any vibration what so ever... and as an added bonus u don't risk frying your cpu with it.

PS: OP is a troll but this thread is kinda funny so I'm posting anyway.

Did this thread get trolled into the ground? I do believe it did. :D

Props to Waco for giving the OP a straight answer(No, don't worry about it) and shame on the rest of you. Was not expecting this on OCC, especially not from the more Seasoned members. <_<

InB4 "Taking it too seriously"

I don't know what Comp and iKill are talking about, nVidia's math adds up perfectly. They're just not smart enough to see the beauty in the complexity of his calculations.

As I stated many posts back with my original advice, it's the inverse logarithm negating the equilibrium of the squared surface area of the fins on the TRUE. He has to be extremely careful though, because the creation of negative temperature atmospheres and sound absorption dead zones, he could end up with a Satay Q6600. While it might taste good, it won't overclock very well.

The metaphysics proves it.

Peanut butter's delta coefficiency is equal to the microair particle structure of military grade lubricant, its pure fact.

It has also been found that use of peanut butter (high oily content and sugar, which can be turned into glycogen), has helped formula one racing teams create the drag coefficient of a salamander on their cars. As a result, centrifugal vibrations are reverberated back into the road from the steering rack and pinion, in turn helping the cars to corner with more grip and less drag.

Peanut butter has nothing on Llama dung. Seriously...a few drops of that on your CPU, and you'll never have to worry about overheating again!

Oh come on ... how on earth is he going to get hold of that? It's far easier to use peanut butter. It's like duct-tape in it's all-around versatility. No home should be without a jar.