Xbox 360 Controller For Windows ??

oggie

Joytech's Neo SE Controller is what I currently own. After installing Xbox 360 controller driver for Windows XP, found at the microsoft website below, it worked flawlessly with various games. The Neo SE controller works flawlessly, no button configuration required, with the following games I have:

Spiderman Web of Shadows, Gears of War, and Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed did require a few button configurations, but it was a quick fix.

http://www.joytech.net/products.php?sectio...er#supportfiles

Windows XP SP2 drivers

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download...SP1&lang=en

Note: Neo SE controller costs about $20 via Wal-Mart

I look forward to Street Fighter 4 for Windows now that I have this controller :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using a wired 360 controller for a long time...but only for the racers I play (DiRT & GRID) and it works fine, the controller has stood up to many hours of driving, I plug it in, Vista loads the driver, that's it. Every once in a while, I find a game that doesn't work well with it on the system and I'll have to unplug it, but that's been it for issues. The 360 is built like a tank and is the only "pad" I've ever been able to tolerate using

All hail the PC!!!! :thumbs-up:

Edited by PaiN

Xpadder works great, although no longer supported, go here for great info. I made some critical keys and mouse emulation so I can browse the internet, watch movies and do basic things(except typing) on my TV from my couch.

I have been using it with my Logitech cordless rumblepad2(highly recommend it BTW). I noticed that some games are already setup to use this controller which is nice also.

Edited by SpeedEuphoria

Xpadder works great, although no longer supported, go here for great info. I made some critical keys and mouse emulation so I can browse the internet, watch movies and do basic things(except typing) on my TV from my couch.

I have been using it with my Logitech cordless rumblepad2(highly recommend it BTW). I noticed that some games are already setup to use this controller which is nice also.

I still haven't tried it yet, but hopefully my Saitek Cyborg will work with it.