Occ Christmas Contest

Bosco

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have to remember we have a lot of registered people that never post but still read the forums.

Me for example its one of those who dont reply or ask something cause i allways find what i'm looking for in this forum already answered.

If u look i'm a member for some time in this forum. All i have to do is look in the forum and my questions are always posted by some1 else.

I also read 99% of the reviews.

You guys have to remember we have a lot of registered people that never post but still read the forums.

You'll also have a few try to slip by that 50 post rule by getting in a load of useless comments and then say they have over 50 so they're eligable for the grand prize. We have newbies try that all the time on my music messageboard since we have a 25 post minimum to post in the For Sale area. Oddly enough, they sign up, make 25 posts in whatever section they can and their 26th is their crap for sale... :rolleyes:

Don't worry, we will know soon enough.

Just think of it this way, most of us will be drinking so much tonight that will forget about the contest altogether.