Sell My Plasma?

BizaroStormy

One of my room mates came im today with a bandage on his elbow and I asked if he gave blood today

to my suprise he said no, he sold his blood plasma to a company called DCI Biologicals. Apparently you get

about 25$ per donation (45$ for your fist donation) and you can donate 2 times a week. Im a college student so that sounds prity sweet to me

Im thinking I can make my GF a WoW rig in about two months like that lol. They give you back the cell part of your blood and

only take the plasma so your only loosing mostly water so you dont feel all dizzy. Do you guys think this is a good idea? and do

you think it will mark up my arm? I have never given blood so i dont know if it will cause scarring or anything

One of my room mates came im today with a bandage on his elbow and I asked if he gave blood today

to my suprise he said no, he sold his blood plasma to a company called DCI Biologicals. Apparently you get

about 25$ per donation (45$ for your fist donation) and you can donate 2 times a week. Im a college student so that sounds prity sweet to me

Im thinking I can make my GF a WoW rig in about two months like that lol. They give you back the cell part of your blood and

only take the plasma so your only loosing mostly water so you dont feel all dizzy. Do you guys think this is a good idea? and do

you think it will mark up my arm? I have never given blood so i dont know if it will cause scarring or anything

u'r not an alocoholic r u....'hic..

Be aware it takes around 2 hours, so that's $12.50 per hour, excluding the time it takes to wait for a machine, book in and have tests.

The only thing I take issue with is you're profiting from a company that exploits the American healthcare system to provide as little service to the sick as possible. Even with out nationalized healthcare system, I don't think I could be paid to donate plasma or blood.

It probably won't leave a scar, it depends on your skin type. It's a pretty safe an painless procedure though, but be aware it doesn't return nearly as many cells as it takes out in some cases, so it's comparable with donating blood, and you'll need to wait 70 days before donating again.

It's perfectly safe, and as long as you follow the schedules for donation, you should be just fine.

You would be surprised at the kind of fluids you can get paid for donating.

I wouldn't say it doesn't scar up your arm. If I look really close I can still see the one I have from the last time I gave blood.

I just looked on the companies website they say i can donate twice a week but it has to be two days appart and that it takes an hour so i think

ill go try it, ill let you all know how it went later.

u'r not an alocoholic r u....'hic..

I don't drink, alchohol tastes nasty to me.

I just looked on the companies website they say i can donate twice a week but it has to be two days appart and that it takes an hour so i think

ill go try it, ill let you all know how it went later.

I seriously thought this thread was going to be about selling a plasma TV to get an LCD TV before I clicked on the link lol

I don't drink, alchohol tastes nasty to me.

yup i feel ya ....was jus clownin......i break out in spots when i drink....!!

Edited by cjloki

dude. dont do it 2x a week lol. your gonna die. nah seriously tho man id talk to a DOCTOR. a doctor would know a hell of alot more about if its safe or not instead of some fart knocker at the company trying to suck your blood *bleh ! _!* - sorry had to do it lol i just imagine a guy with a needle looking like purple dude from sesame street -