True Copper Edition For Lga1366/775

Queenz

That is the most expensive air cooling that I ever remember seeing. You say it is worth it, are you using it?

Hell no I wish lol. It looks real sexy :) and has the performance of a TRUE. But I wouldn't get it cause I got the black TRUE. I'm just wondering is there a noticeable performance difference between the copper and the black and aluminum TRUE.

hmm... not sure on the performance difference between the copper and the aluminum versions... i'd like to see a review on it though. i'd expect it to perform better, as it's copper, but with the added weight, not sure if it'd be worth the extra strain on the mobo. Especially for $110 ($120 for lga1366 :O )!

copper tends to radiate heat better throughout its own material vs aluminum. but you have to remember its still air cooling :thumbs-up:

But it's shiny air cooling :P

But yeah he's right only problem if you live in a salty enviornment(meaning near a beach not like i have salt in my case) It will actually make the copper kinda turn shades of green

copper tends to radiate heat better throughout its own material vs aluminum. but you have to remember its still air cooling :thumbs-up:

everyone will get different results pretty much depending on what fans they slap on the TRUE