Left 4 Dead

Archerzz

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only played a few times....

pretty fun while you play...definitely get your monies worth I think...

no difference of playing LAN thru Steam than not playing thru Steam...

All Steam does is keep people from pirating the game and playing multi-player...which is OK with me...

I actually played it a couple hours before I bought it off steam...

I just nabbed the 4-copy deal for the price of 3 and gave the others to friends...:)

do people that own this feel it has sufficient replay value with the ai director and suck. It seems short and I just want to make sure that if i get it it wont get boring after a month or so(playing either solo or online with friends)

Since I have had this game I have put well over 30 hours into the game. I played the first campaign with my friends for two weeks while we all waited to move on together and then so on until we finally beat it. There will be custom maps coming out very soon. I think it is totally worth it verses mode is amazingly fun and so is playing online with your buds till 3 am every night. imo this is a game that will last you for a very very long time.

here is a map pack that is being worked on right now.

http://www.l4dmods.com/index.php?option=co...0&Itemid=10

I really like the game. I was kinda nervous about getting it but I relieved to find it is really fun. There is rarely a dull moment in the game, mostly nothing but adrenaline rush!

I love setting off car alarms!