Left 4 Dead

Archerzz

Yeesh...good luck with that. They don't allow games to be played on college network?

Yea they block gaming, kinda gay I feel like this uber fast T3 is going to waste :( I am friends with the head of the IT department maybe I could convince him to put my port in the DMZ (if my understanding of the DMZ is correct this will work)

ventrilo is VoIP

just search for Ventrilo and download the 3.04 (or newest client)...you'll need a headset with a MIC for chat...

pretty good time...

Done will install as soon as i get back from work, using hamachi i believe I can get through the firewall I am not sure as I have not tested this, hit me up with the hamachi information and your next game time and I will see if I can connect. If not then I am fscked

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I got this installed yesterday...

what can I say...good and bad...

the good...

definitely a nice game...prolly one of the decent games I have played in a while...other than the fact it crashes to the desktop right in the middle of real intense game play...every single time...400 zombies jump on me and as soon as I about got them all an i am down to the last few...poof desktop...WTH

I played for about 3 hours last night in single player mode just to get a feel of the game...for some reason it keeps you right there on edge...for me any how...

The bad...

no LAN play unless you log into Steam...not a big deal but I wanted to play with a few of my freinds without logging into Steam...but as I soon found out..Steam has enough servers so you can play with friends through steam...

both need updated though as both arent fully stable on this game....I crash every intense moment..can be instantly or 3 hours...

I am going to try reloading the whole rig to see if that helps...

EDIT: steam name same as my user name...

After I spent $50 for it on Steam... *cries*

I spent $45 on Steam. :ph34r:

Something's up with L4D today...first server we finished the first chapter of No Mercy and then it just decided to go ahead and load Blood Harvest..second one it took a dive, third time three people came in and all three went idle..

I call shenanigans!

Edited by nVidia_Freak