The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Drove two hours to Naples, then two hours back to Miami in the last 2 days. Both times, I rested my arm on the door and my hand on the mirror with the window down. My left arm is now noticeably darker than my right. :(

Item No. Item Qty Unit Price Ext. Price M4553  FiveFingers Spyridon - Dark Olive / Black / Orange

Options: 

1 $110.00 $110.00 US218  Run 2.0 Lightweight No-Show - Black
Options: 

1 $12.00 $12.00 Subtotal:
$122.00

There's one small thing I neglected to do on this car... Yeah... On the plus side, throttle response is better than ever! :lol:

3MKyT.jpg

Edited by Onion

There's one small thing I neglected to do on this car... Yeah... On the plus side, throttle response is better than ever! :lol:

3MKyT.jpg

Damn -- I'm surprised that's not the first thing you did...

I at least checked mine first. lol

Today I bought new tranny fluid for the zx3 and a new valve cover gasket. I'm picking up the gasket tomorrow and a cabin filter -- turns out there isn't even one currently on the car  :wallbash:

I've been trying to save fifteen bucks and hoped they carried it at auto zone, so I kept trying different ones when I went by. I also spent a good amount of time not driving it or being out of town.

Also, that's pretty ghetto, lol.

Edited by Onion

The lack of A/C really killing ya huh? :lol:

No, the it was the lack of registration for a couple months that was killing me. :lol: The lack of AC is pretty bad, but I'm bringing the car up to Jacksonville next month where the weather is much more tolerable, so I won't need it for almost another year (until I bring it back down to Miami next summer). I'll definitely fix the AC next year, lol. Also, tints. My car is a greenhouse. Look at me, this is a 20 minute round trip. 

The inside of both pockets were wet, my legs were drenched, and my back was like I just showered with a shirt on. :lol: On the bright side, heat doesn't bother me as much anymore, everything feels cool once I step out of the car. 

3MLSG.jpg