The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Roommate still hasn't figured out the eviltron. :evilgrin:

I had a Eviltron V2 and I set it on cricket and moved put it in my friends house. After two months of me moving it around and him losing his mind I showed it to him and he punched me in the arm really hard.

Move it around a bit, it is even more fun.

Better yet, pretend you can't hear it.

I had a Eviltron V2 and I set it on cricket and moved put it in my friends house. After two months of me moving it around and him losing his mind I showed it to him and he punched me in the arm really hard.

Move it around a bit, it is even more fun.

Better yet, pretend you can't hear it.

I think that's the annoy-a-tron v2. My girlfriend bought it for me last night after seeing how much fun I'm having with the eviltron. We live in a really small college dorm, and I have it hidden under his bed (with the magnet) and its set to say "hey, can you hear me". :lol: He's been freaking out for the entire weekend, and I always keep my earbuds on that way I have an excuse as to why I can't hear it. He's ripped the entire room apart and he's still freaking out lmao. I've been moving it around from my side of the room to his and so on, and just when he thinks he pinpoints it, it comes from somewhere else. :lol: Maybe I could get like 2 more and toss one in his car and the other in the bathroom lmao. Its so hard not laughing when he jolts and looks around.

I think that's the annoy-a-tron v2. My girlfriend bought it for me last night after seeing how much fun I'm having with the eviltron. We live in a really small college dorm, and I have it hidden under his bed (with the magnet) and its set to say "hey, can you hear me". :lol: He's been freaking out for the entire weekend, and I always keep my earbuds on that way I have an excuse as to why I can't hear it. He's ripped the entire room apart and he's still freaking out lmao. I've been moving it around from my side of the room to his and so on, and just when he thinks he pinpoints it, it comes from somewhere else. :lol: Maybe I could get like 2 more and toss one in his car and the other in the bathroom lmao. Its so hard not laughing when he jolts and looks around.

Oh. The annoy a tron v2. Yes that is the one I had.

I lost it set to random beep and could never find it. Quite annoying until the battery went dead.

Careful, you might just push this kid over the edge.