The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Eh, Aero shirts aren't THAT bad. The jeans though, yeah, no. Levis only for me. Nothing beats the ol' classic slim.

Edited by l33t p1mp

strippers are cheaper :whistling: ... i mean.... one would assume... :ph34r:

badge as in car badge?

Nope a little pink button badge saying that I did the Otway Fly Zip Line Tour. Twas pretty sweet with a bit more accidental icing on top :lol:

Ummmm another bit of technics gear to add to my growing collection.

This time it was a Technics SL-PD887 5 disc CD-Player/Changer. Another lovely bit of early 90s technics that makes use of the fantastic MASH 1 bit DAC.

technics-sl-pd887-5-disc-cd-changer-slika-1406952.jpg

(too lazy to take my own pic haha)

Also grabbed some Wharfdale Diamond III Satellite Speakers. Using them as bookshelves for now, bugs the hell out of me that I cant get them past 2 on my Technics SU-Z100 for a comfortable listening level 2 and half meters from me. Did play them up at 7 and god do they sing, so clear and precise with no distortion (as expected when they are rated at 100watt rms and come from such a reputable brand) but not quite the tone I like granted they aren't sitting in the optimal position to get the best imaging out of them but what can you do haha. Will mod the crossovers at some point too.

Wharfedale%20Diamond%203.jpg

(again too lazy to take my own pic haha)

Oh and mine are the premium edition that are actually a gloss black stained wood not vinyl cabinets.