The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

:pfp::mfp: I asked so that I wouldn't have to google, not to click a link. :lol: I'm in a dead area, takes me forever to get any page to load on my phone.

I'm sure he'd paint that matte black too. :lol:

Isn't that 1.6 atom abominably slow? I had an atom in both my netbooks as well, the Acer One was a 1.6 dual as well. It was so slow I couldn't even watch HD videos on WMP without stutter.

Edited by Onion

got a sweet deal today, bough a Samsung Syncmaster P2770FH for only 165 euro's (newprice is 349)

there was a store here that had a sale, to any reasonable offer sale, it was for sale there for 269 and i was like....nah, so i bode 175 but at the regestery he said it was the deal was 165...silently i took my 10 euro away from the money stash i had put there (i putted 175)

so im glad xD

Isn't that 1.6 atom abominably slow? I had an atom in both my netbooks as well, the Acer One was a 1.6 dual as well. It was so slow I couldn't even watch HD videos on WMP without stutter.

This is the new one. My OLD single core Atom can manage 720p h.264 using VLC...so I'm not sure how you busted yours. :P