The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Actual plus punitive damages, that's pretty harsh. There must have been malice of intent on your part.

I drank a lot of them and let him keep the change, I wasn't gonna be a cheapo and ask for some money back. Ran out of water and don't have a car to go buy more. He was away when I ran out, so couldn't get a ride.

Heard of grey water?

Like, actual greywater? Because if that's what comes out of the faucet then your place is screwed up, considering greywater is used for irrigation. After it's been used in a laundry or bath, of course.

Like, actual greywater? Because if that's what comes out of the faucet then your place is screwed up, considering greywater is used for irrigation. After it's been used in a laundry or bath, of course.

Not irrigation grey water, but they've told us its not a good idea to drink it very much. And no, that's not a marketing strategy, the school doesn't sell water bottles etc.

lol whut?

Heard of a faucet?

:pfp:

Ha ha, yes those of us who have pure water pumped out of the ground sometimes forget that for most people what comes out of the faucet is undrinkable.:teehee: