The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

55 Gallon tank setup and stand for $125.

Glass canopy was so limed up, I can't use it. One of the lights doesn't work. The undergravel filter is a bit of a joke, and the heater doesn't work. Lot of work to do on it yet, but it shall be a nice cichlid tank when all's said and done.

Not sure if this counts but when I went to buy a packet of cheese/pretzel combos from the lunchroom vending machine here at the office there was a snickers bar sitting in the dispenser slot. So free snickers with a $0.65 purchase.

wewts.

Lol, I found a pop machine one time that would give you a pop and then give you all of your money back.

Lol, I found a pop machine one time that would give you a pop and then give you all of your money back.

There is a coffee machine on campus that every now and then spits out a $1 coin for a promotional free drink thingy. The coffee sucks but the first time I won i was like "WTFOMG free money!"

I guess I'm a sucker for pocket guns. Found another Raven on an auction site, this one flew under the radar and I picked it up for $50. It's like new. I already had the cat, now she's really dangerous.

BrookeRavenDocSmall.jpg

I'm probably going to be buying an ASUS 6970 2GB this week to replace my GT240. I was debating with going with a 6950 2GB, but then my family was really generous on my birthday and I can afford the 6970 with room to spare, so why not? :P

More than likely going to pick up the Asus x58 Sabertooth, 6GB of Dominator ram, and an i7 950 as soon as I can round up the disposable funds.

Possibly nab an OCZ SSD if I can convince the Mrs. Fixedgear it's a good idea.

Recently I purchased: Pizza, and a pair of 460GTX's from Speedwaynative.

Edited by Fixedgeariain

I'm probably going to be buying an ASUS 6970 2GB this week to replace my GT240. I was debating with going with a 6950 2GB, but then my family was really generous on my birthday and I can afford the 6970 with room to spare, so why not? :P

yeeeah, just ordered it :)