The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I stay on my brothers FB account to read him messages when he calls me. I check my own FB once in a while in case my aunt needs tech support or wants to let me know shes going to grandmas for a visit. Overall I really despise social media, it's just another way to keep people on their comps instead of out doing stuff with real friends.

4 times ~120 is not minivan territory. If it was...I'd buy a minivan. :lol:

The Miata isn't packing ~120. :lol:

Uhhh, correct me if I'm wrong, but base horsepower on vast majority of the older Miatas is in the 120 range. Newer ones are higher still.

4 times ~120 is not minivan territory. If it was...I'd buy a minivan. :lol:

The Miata isn't packing ~120. :lol:

Uhhh, correct me if I'm wrong, but base horsepower on vast majority of the older Miatas is in the 120 range. Newer ones are higher still.

Yeah, base horsepower. :P After 20 years and over 150k miles, I don't think its still got that much. :lol: 

And mine is stock, right? :lol:

Try again.

I haven't really followed (or remember) your thread, but as far as I know, its got some sort of exhaust, probably an intake to match, and the megasquirt. If you add some of those mad jay dee em, yo stickers, you could be packing some serious power! :lol:

On topic, I'm trying to close up a deal on some SEXY triple Weber carbs for the Z. SERIOUS power gains are expected! :D

1098094_10151663674492713_1073704367_n.j

Bought a case of corn head grease at the John Deere dealer.  That's right bitches, a whole case.  Envy me.  :lol:

That hard to find that you had to snatch up the last case or do you just go through a lot of it?