The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Verran, that's gotta be one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen! Right up there with the Fiat Multipla :lol:

You either love it or hate it. I expect plenty of the latter :) I love it though. VERY light, great gas mileage, and with factory installed TRD Springs, Shocks, Struts, and Sway-Bar, it is a blast to drive! And you won't see another one like it. They only made 2000 :)

@RMA, RMA the sticks now and then sell them ;)

It's seriously just not worth it to me. Isn't that sad? With the shipping costs for RMA, I'd actually rather just throw these in the trash and buy a better set for about $10 more once I need to (which right now, I don't).

Amen to that :lol: Did the Focus get retired or did you plant it into somebodys back yard? :lol:

Retired. After 7 years, it was starting to need more work than I cared to put into it. Nothing major, but just stuff I didn't want to do. Plus I wanted 4 doors (for my dog, mostly :P), better mileage, and better reliability (try beating Toyota there).

1 x Rosewill RCW-906R 10 feet HDMI to HDMI Cable V1.3 - Retail

1 x Logitech EX 110 Black USB + PS/2 Standard Cordless Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Kit - Retail

1 x Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD6400AAKS 640GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

1 x ASUS Gift - World of Warcraft PC Game BLIZZARD - Trial Edition - OEM

1 x ASUS EAH4650/DI/512MD2 Radeon HD 4650 512MB 128-bit GDDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card - Retail

hdmi cable, logitech kb/mouse & 4650 are going into my media PC, the HD is going in the main rig :)

Retired. After 7 years, it was starting to need more work than I cared to put into it. Nothing major, but just stuff I didn't want to do. Plus I wanted 4 doors (for my dog, mostly :P), better mileage, and better reliability (try beating Toyota there).

Cough cough Honda cough cough

As far as purchases go...

Top end parts for finishing the quad (to sell)

Boring, porting and other misc. parts for my CB750

Tires for my car in the next day or so

Edited by oldfett

What? What's Honda? :huh:

VW Golf Plus 1.9 TDI FTW :P

Maybe if I lived in Germany. As it stands, getting VW parts in the US is a pain in the ., not to mention expensive. I'll stick to my 08 Civic Coupe I just bought. No fancy Si, but hella good gas mileage and fun to drive as a 5-speed. But, to each his own. :)