The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Thanks. I mostly play good ol' 80's metal but I still haven't found a band :(

Congratulations on your gear too! I'd love a Marshall but I don't want to invest much in an amp because I'll be moving to an apartment in some time. What color is Crimson Sunburst anyway? I couldn't find a picture from Fender's site. I myself own a MIM Classic Player 60's Stratocaster (in 3-color sunburst) which is really great. If only it had 22 frets and a humbucker :dunno:

I like 80s stuff too but im older and really grew up with the Classics--Bands and Music.

My Guitar is Natural/Blonde on the inside, slowly darkening to a Crimson Red on the outside.

538538.jpg

This Pic is off the Website but Mine is distinctly more red in the darkened areas.

Thanks for the interest Flibo and Good Luck finding someone to Jam with.

While I was playing the MoH beta last night I heard a pop/snap come from my case. I immediately lost my display, did a reboot and my mobo diagnostic lit up the VGA led. Guess I fried my GTX260 so while that is in the process of being RMA'ed I went ahead and bought one of these..

E145-0470-Main-JH.jpg

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?Sku=E145-0470

i didnt just buy this it was about 2 weeks ago now, just forgot to post it.

Toshiba 42" LCD TV 1080p :biggrin: got it for a great deal too only $769AUD

Old CRT before

New LCD

today just bought

read dead redemption - ps3. the guy in ebgames was really cool and threw in the war horse dlc code for nothing

also picked up

ashes cricket 2009 - ps3 $18 preowned

zelda twilight princess - wii $48 preowned

mirrors edge - pc $4 NEW

Red faction guerrilla - pc $8 NEW

(prices in AUD)

guess who's not going to be seeing sunlight for the next 3 weeks :biggrin: