The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I succumbed to the pressure and bought a Q9550. I was supposed to wait until later this year and ditch my current platform for the newer ones but this should keep me happy for at least another year... I hope.

Little late posting but over the weekend (birthday) I went out and bought me some new can's as I've been wanting some for a while now. I bought the Zalman 5.1 ZM-RS6F "Theater 6" heaphones, and an 8gb flashdrive. Later that day my parents gave me a b-day present, low and behold a set of Grado SR125 headphones. So now I have a gaming set and a music set.

Just went to microcenter today and got another 16gb flash drive and some blank disc's.

post-66172-1234218298_thumb.jpg

I orderd this about a 11 days ago from OWC ( other world computing ) for 250.00 witch went to 285 the following day but dell sells it for 379 so it was still a good deal. I am in love with it, picture is amazing.

23 inch

Class leading 80,000:1 (max) dynamic contrast ratio

Side-by-side web page viewing with Dual XGA higher than Full HD 2048 x 1152 resolution

With higher than Full HD resolution, 23" viewable and a 16:9 aspect ratio

Touch Sensor buttons

A 300cd/m2 (candelas per square meter) (typical) brightness rating for high quality in bright light

Edited by t12am