The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I made my own pizzas the other day (store bought dough, but I rolled it myself), pizza is ALWAYS better when you make it yourself.

:D

Don't you know how to make the dough?

I use store bought dough too. Tastes the same. They it on the spot, too.

+1

I usually do but I had no yeast, plus I didn't want to wait for it to rise... :P

+1

I usually do but I had no yeast, plus I didn't want to wait for it to rise... :P

That's why I always use self raising flour, much quicker and easier when making the dough. Chuck in some dried herbs too and make up the pizzas while the stones are warming in the pizza oven :)

well not really bought but made a big trade plus a little money :P

i traded my medion erazer x6816 plus 50 euro for a gaming pc :P

asus 22'' monitor 1680 - 1060 glossy

coolermaster 690 II advanced case

i5 760 << oc'ed to 3.8 ghz, can go 4ghz but not worth the heat it produces (82c, on 3.8 its 72c)

stock cooler << replaced it for a coolermaster TX3 evo,

standard dvd drive

1tb samsung hdd

asus maximus gene 3

4gb ddr 3 something impresive ram dunno the name of the company but they were quite expensive :lol: big coolblocks on this one

gtx 280 plus twinfrost cooler << runs the witcher 2 at max settings on 1650 -1080 at steady 35 fps (no ubersampling like almost everyone :P) so im happy with that :P oc'ed to 700core - 1250mem - 1500shader

coolermaster 850 psu

not a bad trade i would think :P

I like your socks. :P How do they feel?

Not socks :lol: but they do make them. :P I assume that you are not being completely sarcastic and will therefor be honest. I wore them to work (nightcrew) last night and like them overall. Basically its like being barefoot. I stomped around in SFC Blackhawk's for 5 years. On that front its like going form being a sumo wrestler to being a dancer in 3 seconds flat. My feet hurt by the middle of the shift. The FAQ says that that is normal and will pass. The interesting thing is I developed hotspots / blisters on the insides of the two smallest toes of both feet. :huh:

I'm not sure if I posted when I bought it, but I got a new pair of brown shoes at 64% off.

You got brown shoes? I've always wanted a pair of those but could never afford them. :biggrin:

You got brown shoes? I've always wanted a pair of those but could never afford them. :biggrin:

Not only do I have brown shoes, but these are my SECOND pair of them. :P

Bought round trip airfare to visit the family in Buffalo for Christmas.