The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

You can usually tell if it's likely to rain or not. Not hard to check the forecast. And if it does just happen to start raining one day...it's a Jeep. It's not your typical girly man's BMW =P

It even has drain plugs in the cab designed to drain water/mud lol

You can usually tell if it's likely to rain or not. Not hard to check the forecast. And if it does just happen to start raining one day...it's a Jeep. It's not your typical girly man's BMW =P

It even has drain plugs in the cab designed to drain water/mud lol

Idk about where you live, but in Florida it changes in a heartbeat.

In the 2 years i've been here theres only been a few days where it just went from nice and sunny to down right pouring. But even then it was in the forecast that it might rain. I don't know much about meteorology but I would guess that Florida's weather is more unpredictable because of the vicinity of the ocean/gulf? Where i'm from in Cali was a lot like here too. The weather doesn't just change on a whim all that often.

Its extremely unpredictable in Florida. The forecast can say 14 days of sun with no rain, and then the next day it'll be pouring for hours. Your crop top makes more sense now that I understand the weather difference. :lol: Less of a chance of getting rained on driving home.

Its extremely unpredictable in Florida. The forecast can say 14 days of sun with no rain, and then the next day it'll be pouring for hours. Your crop top makes more sense now that I understand the weather difference. :lol: Less of a chance of getting rained on driving home.

Florida has weird weather, but that doesn't mean the rest of the US does. :P

Textbooks. Undisclosed amount of money...because I forget how much it was. :lol:

About to buy suspension parts - shocks and springs. $80 for springs (yes, cheapass Ebay springs...springs are springs), $160 for shocks. Stagg SHS. Unknown brand, Bilstein knockoffs, lifetime warranty. :D The springs are heavier up front and rear but closer to each other than the stock springs so it should bias it more towards oversteer a bit. If it's too drastic I'll pull the rear sway bar but it shouldn't be too bad.

Textbooks. Undisclosed amount of money...because I forget how much it was. :lol:

Thanks for reminding me. I need another physics book and access codes for physics and algebra. D: Probably gonna run me a good $200 or so. :/

About to buy suspension parts - shocks and springs. $80 for springs (yes, cheapass Ebay springs...springs are springs), $160 for shocks. Stagg SHS. Unknown brand, Bilstein knockoffs, lifetime warranty. :D The springs are heavier up front and rear but closer to each other than the stock springs so it should bias it more towards oversteer a bit. If it's too drastic I'll pull the rear sway bar but it shouldn't be too bad.

Textbooks = free for me via ebook PDF's for my Transformer Prime. evilgrin.gif How I get them free starts with a "T"... lol2.gifbiggrin.gif I musta saved over $500 easy.

BTW is your suspension setup gonna be like stock replacement? Or will they be a bit more stiff?

Textbooks = free for me via ebook PDF's for my Transformer Prime. evilgrin.gif How I get them free starts with a "T"... lol2.gifbiggrin.gif I musta saved over $500 easy.

BTW is your suspension setup gonna be like stock replacement? Or will they be a bit more stiff?

Textbook store? :lol: