Sold The Subaru.

p8baller07

I've been practicing modding cars in photoshop so I decided to mod p8baller's subaru. Here is the result:

I've lowered it, added red tinted purge valves, lit up the lights & added some snow seen as every shop around thinks it's christmas.

As someone who used to love Photoshop-modding car pics, I can't help but wonder if the snow and bright-washing from the lights is an attempt to hide the more detailed points of the pic. It certainly appears to be. I think it would look better without both.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not attempt to hide any detail. Maybe I should dim the lights a little & remove the snow? I only just started 'shop modding cars this morning.

Maybe you were just trying extra hard to find things to change in the pic? :) To P8's credit (and to try to at least be a little on topic :P), the car looks really sweet already. There's not a whole lot I would do to that pic really. You could lower it, but honestly I think that stance is awesome and much more would really just be a "because I can" sort of thing. Maybe shave some emblems or door handles or something? That might be kinda ricer for this kind of car, but no more than colored blow-off streams :P Maybe tint the windows?

If you wanted to go the comedy route, you could slap a seven foot wing on the trunk and some "woody" side-paneling on there :P

Anyways, I just thought that when you look at your pic and his original side-by-side, yours really hides a lot of the detail of the car with the brightness and the snow. For a pic that essentially just focused on the car, I couldn't think of any reason to do that on purpose besides to hide something that you changed.

EDIT###

Looks much better the second time :thumbs-up:

What you want is a M3, no matter which year! I actually like the E30 M3, but they're getting a bit old these days (aka it's hard to find a decent condition used one). The E46 is pure sweetness though, gotta love BMWs straight sixes!

E46 would be 1999-2005. The standard S54 B32 flat six cylinder 3.2 litre engine, delivers a whopping 343 bhp and 365Nm of torque, hitting 60mph in 5.2s flat. The rarer CSL does it in 4.9s flat. Nice, just a shame that most BMW drivers in Britain are complete and utter wankers. Fact.

E46 would be 1999-2005. The standard S54 B32 flat six cylinder 3.2 litre engine, delivers a whopping 343 bhp and 365Nm of torque, hitting 60mph in 5.2s flat. The rarer CSL does it in 4.9s flat. Nice, just a shame that most BMW drivers in Britain are complete and utter wankers. Fact.

Amen to that, most blokes that drive an M3 here are some blinged out morons who use their rides as a penis enlargement.

*vomit*

The new ones look pathetic...

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

I have good reason to suggest you buy neither of those. What you want is a Jaguar XJ.

oooo yeah, my buddy used to have a 98 XJ8, he was gonna sell it to get the XJR but he wrecked it into a poll going 70mph :blink:

Amen to that, most blokes that drive an M3 here are some blinged out morons who use their rides as a penis enlargement.

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

Isn't that what its about though !

I personally would go for a Challeger RT but thats me. Big engine big power and a six speed manual. I can smell the rubber from here!

Nice looking Subaru though

I found a 05 G35 coupe in white with brembos 43kmiles on the odo for 3.5k under blue book, driving to LA tomorrow or this weekend to make sure its not to good to be true. If all the body lines are clean and everything looks good...I might drive it home.

No 08+ Subaru, not a fan of the look.

and i'm ready for something a little classier, as for what year E46, 01-03.

But we'll see how this G looks tomorrow.