Sold The Subaru.

p8baller07

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of farmer in you, eh? Ooh-err! :lol:

Audi RS4 drivers are the new M3 wankers these days :D It's a shame, as the Germans make the best cars in the world by far. This coming from a Ford lover (note: not fanboy).

Queenz, the reason the 3 series didn't feel like a sports car is exactly that - it isn't a sports car unless you get an M3 ...

A bit of farmer in you, eh? Ooh-err! :lol:

Audi RS4 drivers are the new M3 wankers these days :D It's a shame, as the Germans make the best cars in the world by far. This coming from a Ford lover (note: not fanboy).

Queenz, the reason the 3 series didn't feel like a sports car is exactly that - it isn't a sports car unless you get an M3 ...

The RS4 is one hell of a car :O Audi really knows how to style a car to make it look like a rocket on wheels, but still have enough room to compete with a freight train. I'm thinking RS6 Avant here:

audi_rs6_avant1.jpg

Someone tell me that behind is NOT sexy :O Actually, just 1.5 hours ago, I was doing 200km/h (about 120 miles and hour) down the A2 here in Germany in the Z3 (1.8 liter straight four, 115 Horsepower), which is about maximum speed, and one of those RS6 (although that was the older generation) pulls up behind me, I move over, and it blasts past me like I was standing still :O That's when you look at your speedometer and think damn, have they added one zero too much on that 200? :lol:

You kidding? I'm all about the British cars, but new Morgans are ugly as hell! :lol:

That's what you get for BMW designing cars! The 7-series BMW still looks like the ugliest car I've ever seen! The 5-series also looks a bit crap, only the 3-series is still sweet!