Official Forum Wars Scoring Thread

jammin

Hey Smith I edited my post. So does it pass your criteria now critic?

:lol: I'm not quite sure:

Our submitted results were scored by our cops.

Wouldn't it be:

"Our scored results were submitted by our cops" ??

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another mistake!!

For some reason, Zertz did not submit OCed scores. However, the stock total was not calculated in the "Sscore" column. It's written "0". Shouldn't they be counted in the team total score?

Another mistake!!

For some reason, Zertz did not submit OCed scores. However, the stock total was not calculated in the "Sscore" column. It's written "0". Shouldn't they be counted in the team total score?

That was the original point I was trying to make. Most, if not all, scores seem to be wrong.

well i think i submitted everyones that needed submitting, if I missed yours just post and let me know, however my scores have yet to be submitted, so i asked someone over at trp to do it for me. we did not do to well though this time most teams came in 3rd or less and i think overall we came in 3rd or 4th

well i think i submitted everyones that needed submitting, if I missed yours just post and let me know, however my scores have yet to be submitted, so i asked someone over at trp to do it for me. we did not do to well though this time most teams came in 3rd or less and i think overall we came in 3rd or 4th

Woah! That's amazing for the number of "0" and non-OCed scores we got!

Edit: Zertz, in team C, has no OCed score. However, he submitted stock scores. But the total is "0", therefore it's not counted in the team total. It needs to be fixed. :typing:

Edited by The Smith

WTH??

And what about Zertz scores? They were submitted for sure because the numbers are in the table. They are just not counted in the team total.

Man who ever runs this game is a total number noob and needs to go back to the school bench! :D

Man who ever runs this game is a total number noob and needs to go back to the school bench! :D

Ray may have missed Zertz scores, I would suggest getting your forum cop to ask him, as far as the other scores there were several penalty's for using wrong versions of software in the benches, not taking the proper screen shots, not properly posting the scores and being late. Again have your cop talk to Ray about it, no one has told you that you where sol Phil I told you that you are several days late and talk to Raymo....

Ray may have missed Zertz scores, I would suggest getting your forum cop to ask him, as far as the other scores there were several penalty's for using wrong versions of software in the benches, not taking the proper screen shots, not properly posting the scores and being late. Again have your cop talk to Ray about it, no one has told you that you where sol Phil I told you that you are several days late and talk to Raymo....

Okay here is one I don't understand road-runner. I submitted my oce'd AM3 score the exact same way I did for my stock score. The stock score was counted twice once for the stock and once for the oce'd! Why?

Edited by mistabonz