• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine fine I give in, heres me..

Well, it's easy to see why anyone would mistake you for a pimp... :rolleyes:

I was expecting a rough looking dude, but you're downright badass! :P

Edited by Phil

Well, it's easy to see why anyone would mistake you for a pimp... :rolleyes:

I was expecting a rough looking dude, but you're downright badass! :P

As I have previously said, that picture is older than hell itself. Btw, the reason I had such a big smile on my face is because I won 10 grand in the lottery. I mean really, how freaking happy would you be if you won 10 grand and knew you could blow as much as you want on pc parts?

As I have previously said, that picture is older than hell itself. Btw, the reason I had such a big smile on my face is because I won 10 grand in the lottery. I mean really, how freaking happy would you be if you won 10 grand and knew you could blow as much as you want on pc parts?

Aren't you a little too young to be playing the lottery?

And you should stop playing with your daddy's money.

Lol, my grandfather plays a lot and every now and then he lets me play with one of the tickets. When I won, I split the money 50 - 50 with him, leaving me with 10 grand. I am of age to have my own bank account, but with my parents as custodians. They are perfectly ok with me having all the money and the account.

Thats cuz you're like 28 years old.

lol... I was thinking more like the size of the chair compared to you, and it looks like you bought loads of sweets with your winnings :lol:

lol... I was thinking more like the size of the chair compared to you, and it looks like you bought loads of sweets with your winnings :lol:
:lol:

$10,000 Awesome!

SOUR GUMMY WORMS YAY!

:P

Just playing around dude...