How Long Ago Did You Create Your Account?

IIxNullxII

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh psywar....I think D3 gets a message from him every once in a while. He's a busy guy. Great guy....I miss him.

Unfortunately...I remember it lol.

Yeah, I haven't heard from him in a while though. I acutally talked to his girlfriend for a bit last time too. Not the same one that he had when he was really active here, but the one after that. He was doing pretty good for himself if I remember correctly.

And unfortunately? That was possibly the first really epic thread we had on OCC. Save for 'peanut butter face' it might be the only one. Back when we had an active IRC channel as well. And didn't really filter too much unless it was illegal... :P

been a member here since 8-June 02

Another blast from the past! How's it going steve?

march 03 almost 6 years. lets bring back irc so i can harass celt all day.

Yes yes yes yes yes............. zomg do it nao.... I really miss them days. Oh and Celt I still have those... erm... interesting quotes... NN's quotes too.

NN...where the heck is he I wonder. Yeah I remember the quotes......take something completely out of context and use it against someone later lol....yeah....good times. Or else...if you're Battery...just say horribly inapropriate things and bring them up later lol.