How Long Ago Did You Create Your Account?

IIxNullxII

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been around, I used to be big into overclocking - I've blown a AMD Athlon XP 1800+ and a Duron 800Mhz. Nice burnt spots on the bottoms of the chips to prove it too =P

After building my first real gaming rig I got heavily into MMORPGs. Earth&Beyond, Starwars Galaxies (before it got crappy) then WoW.

I thought we could see who's still around from the early days.

October 11, 2002. almost 6 years ^.^

Noob. :D The whole lot of you.

I joined up July 19th, 2002. Yes, I've wasted 6 years on and off here. To overclock a PII 400. I suckered like 550-ish outta that guy. Then came the PIII 733MHz, OC'd over 1GHz, then a AMD 1600+ AMD Athlon XP that wouldn't boot at less then 2GHz...

The only "active" memeber with an older join date I think is Bosco.

Nostalga thread: I remember when you could use a pencil to unlock an AMD chip. And we were on The Screen Savers on national TV because of it. And how we used to get /.'d a lot. BEFORE Digg. :)

I joined up July 19th, 2002. Yes, I've wasted 6 years on and off here. To overclock a PII 400. I suckered like 550-ish outta that guy.

"... and I walked uphill both ways to the store get it too! ... in the snow! ... BAREFOOT!"

"You kids get off my lawn!!!"

:P

Joined back in November of 04 all because of SpreadFirefox.org. Site was mentioned on what used to be the screensavers (competing with you on SpreadFirefox) on G4TV so I figured I'd see what overclocking is all about. My first ever post asked how to overclock a pentium I 200mhz. In the end I bought a K6-2 333 and oced that to 450mhz..... and not much later got a P4 and a few years after that what I have now.