We Got Him!

Sly_C

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would you care to elaborate on how the allegations of having WMD's were proven false? Just because we have not yet found actual weapons, there is substantial evidence that there were at least at one time, WMD's within Iraq

Freeing a nation from a brutal tyrannical government is terrorism? Stopping a very real threat in the middle east is terrorism? I think your outlook on this situation is a bit skewed

I didn't say they were proven false. I said they were basically proven false. They certainly weren't proven true, which, in most cases, is what a rational, logical society would do before occupying a sovreign nation that certainly isn't under their control.

And yes, terrorism - think about it. The US has gone into a country, demilitarized it, bombed the heck out of civilian areas, and killed Iraqis when they haven't done a darn thing to you (except raise oil prices)

You guys created a war where the US had no business - its a sovreign country, just because you happen to have the ability and the military to take over and 'make it a better place' isn't a good enough reason to. Flexing your military muscles, and trust me, the world isn't impressed.

Congratulations for catching Saddam - now where's Osama Bin Laden, the person who was actually RESPONSIBLE for an attack against your country, as opposed to 'maybe' has WMDs? Dubya left him behind pretty quick as soon as Gulf War: The Sequel started up.

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

i admit NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE SHOULD GET OFF THAT EASY. lets put him in there with barber strisand

Nice job!

But this is funny, 2 days ago we heard that the administration Bush was wondering how they can rise their image for the election (we heard about a new conquest of the Moon, an anti-poverty program, etc). And today they finally capture Sadams. I bet you that they will finally find some MDW this week.

Once again: Good job!

Turn on CNN real quick....they haven't proven either. They haven't even finished the test results......besides...what constitutes "proof" from a government agency? Am I allowed to personally view the data? Is any civilian?

Edited by howie b

Turn on CNN real quick....they haven't proven either. They haven't even finished the test results......besides...what constitutes "proof" from a government agency? Am I allowed to personally view the data? Is any civilian?

Great another CONSIPIRACY THEORY.. GOD HOW MANY CAN YOU COME UP WITH Howie......

Yes your feable mind can beleive whatever you want.....

Why do you even LIVE HERE IF YOU CANT EVEN TRUST YOUR OWN GOV'T?

... As enthusiastic as I am about the capture of Sadam, I think the exagerated torture tactics in this thread are getting old and tasteless. <_<

I also think that America was correct in pursueing Sadam and his comrades. After all, lack of evidence that there are WMD's now is not evidence that they never existed.

Great another CONSIPIRACY THEORY.. GOD HOW MANY CAN YOU COME UP WITH Howie......

Yes your feable mind can beleive whatever you want.....

Why do you even LIVE HERE IF YOU CANT EVEN TRUST YOUR OWN GOV'T?

Why am I a conspiracy theorist? Because I want to see for myself, as opposed to blindly believing? Well, if that's what you think, call me a conspiracy theorist.....I can think of worse to be called.