We Got Him!

Sly_C

ya know I supported this war from day 1. I look at as preventive maintinace. do we wait for sadam to get nukes, and use them on us? do we wait for him to dump tons of nerve gas on our friends and family? or do we squash him NOW?

lets not forget that he used chemical weapons one HIS OWN PEOPLE already..what would stop him to attack us..or the UK or any other country?...ya thats what i thought

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly. I look at it like changin oil in the car. do you do it when you know it's going to need it? or do you wait till the engine siezes up and there's nothing you can do? you fix stuff before it really breaks down

All I have to say is... "Can you say Reelection"

:)

GJ GEORGE W..... WE LOVE YOU!!?!?!??!

and.... all the troops and the 4th infantry division who captured him :)

Edited by AYoKoNA

Blah. I'm glad he's out of power, I'm glad he's been captured and all that jazz, but the spurious allegations of him having weapons of mass destruction and chemical weaponry were basically proven false, and the US occupation of Iraq was basically nothing short of terrorism itself.

It was an oil-driven war, and Junior just picked up were his daddy failed.

However - all this being said - if the US now helps REBUILD Iraq to a state where it can FUNCTION under a WORKING government and then LEAVES, then it will all have been worth it.

IMHO - the US will still be occupying Iraq a couple years from now, and in those next few year, invariably a number of oil barons are going to do something bad that can't quite be proven...much to the benefit of the US, whose troops just HAPPEN to be there to 'protect' Iraq bull

Blah. I'm glad he's out of power, I'm glad he's been captured and all that jazz, but the spurious allegations of him having weapons of mass destruction and chemical weaponry were basically proven false, and the US occupation of Iraq was basically nothing short of terrorism itself.

It was an oil-driven war, and Junior just picked up were his daddy failed.

would you care to elaborate on how the allegations of having WMD's were proven false? Just because we have not yet found actual weapons, there is substantial evidence that there were at least at one time, WMD's within Iraq

Freeing a nation from a brutal tyrannical government is terrorism? Stopping a very real threat in the middle east is terrorism? I think your outlook on this situation is a bit skewed

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

ok 200,000 amps would kill him instantly we want SUFFERING so i stand by my statement. anyway i think woould should nuiter him have some gay cops rape him shock his ballz, beat him with metal sticks. give him 3rd degree burns. make him kiss a care bear. then put him in the 200,000amp chair o doom :smack: