Leopard Savaging A Crocodile Caught On Camera

road-runner

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, just wow. Damian, you truly are an idiot. I usually stay out of arguments but your statements are so profoundly stupid and misinformed that I felt compelled to point out your stunning lack of intelligence.

Wow, just wow. Damian, you truly are an idiot. I usually stay out of arguments but your statements are so profoundly stupid and misinformed that I felt compelled to point out your stunning lack of intelligence.

why do you say im an idiot because my opinions are different then yours? because i think people actions are wrong (which is my opinion)?

I dont think i have said anything wrong, i was just giving out my opinion.

I feel that im being flamed in this thread just for the way i think (to sum it up: that i think it's wrong that people dont/cant help the animals in need) idk i guess i just see animals as humans and shouldn't just be there for "the kill" like i said im not an avid supporter for animal safety groups but it's not like i wont ignore the situation.

wow and to think i joined the OCC community as i found it to be a friendly community that's why i picked this forum amongst others, yet there are many uses insulting me on my beliefs. This really makes this community look bad. i guess.

whatever i'll stay away from the lounge and continue sharing my knowledge on computers, but this just seems pathetic insulting one on their beliefs cmon guys I'd expect better from you :rolleyes:

I dont care talk all you want this is my last post on this thread, you can call me names, think im crying like a baby, or whatever any user can come up with, but this is just so juvenile.

i can see the LOLS coming after this post but i could care a tenth of a $***

oh well :mellow:

I think I can speak for the majority of us by saying your intentional concern is misplaced and quite ill-suited, why would anyone attempt to stop a fight between a crocodile and a leopard? Are you just asking to die a most terrible death?

It's one thing to be concerned for the welfare of a pet. It's something else entirely to be stupid enough to even consider getting in between two WILD and DANGEROUS animals that will rip you to shreds in a heartbeat. If that leopard could take on a creature that is 90% muscle, what sort of intervention do you think you could make, let alone any photographer with thousands of dollars of equipment on him/her (who is also, btw, getting paid good money to photograph this scene and would risk both life and livelihood when interfering).

So yes, your beliefs are wrong and I will call you stupid for having such beliefs. I think those who practice religion also hold incorrect beliefs and will call them stupid as well. You claim the right to express your opinion, I claim my right to insult you for holding an incorrect one.

Oh jesus.

Damian, I can't believe you have posted what you have ... are you playing an elaborate joke on us?! Nature ... natural ... no interfering ... ta-da! How the hell do you stop a leopard and a croc anyway? Stun dart them? Yeah, every camera man carries a sack of them and a dart gun to help mother nature settle 'petty feuds' ... :lol:

It does suck when you see feline cubs being abandoned and caught on camera, but too bad. That's nature ... surprisingly! It happens, end of.

Stop being a joker and winding people up.

Well guys its not possible for a leopard to penetrate into croc tough skin with layers. Its an edited pic, BEWARE :)

Actually... It's not. The layer under the Croc is ALOT thinner and the Leopards jaws got him in that area/throat and suffocated him. The TOP of the Croc, the Leopard would have no chance, but the underside is a different story.