Diablo Iii Announced

swifty11212

Unless you had friends helping you, that must've taken a craplong time to do. I would've lost patience before getting to lvl 99 on one of them, let alone 3.

I had three lvl 99s before I stopped playing, and got my hardcore barb to 76 before getting bored of him.

I started playing again about a month ago and have a 90 bone nec and 84 summoner, both very well geared.

I did not know marrowwalk bug was fixed until after I made my bone nec since I hadn't played for 4+ years, but they are just as strong but do not reach max power until mid 90s instead of doing crazy dmg at like 70 with the synergy bug.

Mine currently has 4.7k non-resistable bone dmg and will not do max dmg until lvl 97. Resists all maxed in hell games.

I agree though that with 5 classes on release the necro will not be one of them, and will probably be an expansion char.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you had friends helping you, that must've taken a craplong time to do. I would've lost patience before getting to lvl 99 on one of them, let alone 3.

Yea did.

Specialy when there was a 90 day cha exp date....

loved the game

its been years since i last played LoD, i just started playing it again, working on a melee sin, for pve. my good acc expired many moons ago ><. If anyone wanna mess around, pm me @ Soul_Rend. US East realm.

I'm not sure when, but Blizzard added in a function for people who had old accounts with expired characters. If your character is expired and no one has taken its name you can renew it. By just clicking on it. Sadly it has claimed 3 mules and my gold find barb. Someone stole their names and it won't let me refresh them :(.

any one noticed that before DIII was announced, the five "runes" also reminded me of the 5 seals you had to activate in Chaos Sanctuary, probably very late in saying this, but I was thinking about it before the announcement. Been busy the past two weeks :(

1214882189620yt2.jpg

Lol, big letdown from blizzard.

Stupidest thing I've ever read... EVER...

First of all I don't even see a rainbow

Second who would give a crap if it was off by 75.54 degrees and didn't line up with martian moon alpha transposition marker number 9?

Seriously, someone actually spent the time to do that...

-_-

Edited by Andrewr05

You have to see the original picture.

dia3pc022.jpg

Dumbest thing ever. Seriously.

You are a dual weapon weilding barbarian fighting hordes of animated skeletons...THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REALISM.

Probably made by some WoW fiend just angry that blizzard is working on another project instead of their beloved second home.