3 worst descision ever made...

TheReaper

1) The change in the law that took away parents right to discipline their own children for the better of mankind.

2) Kurt Cobain's murderer decided she would pull the trigger.

3) Microshaft decided to release Vista.

Guest r3d c0m3t

1. Fox moving Fastlane from it's original Wednesday night time slot to a newer time slot on Friday and then having the audacity to blame it's cancellation on expenses.

2. Sony removing backwards-compatibility (whether it be software or hardware emulated) from the "lesser" PS3 packages.

3. Hollywood deciding remakes were the new form of originality.

This was a spur of the moment type of thing, so yeah.... :sweat:

1) Buying a certain used car from a jerk that owned a used car lot in '95. :mad:

2) Sharing an apt. with ex girlfriend in 2002. :eek:

3) Bush was (s)elected in 2000 by supreme court, stole the election in 2004 (read ohio debacle) :eek2:

a) choosing john kerry to run against bush

B) choosing between hilary and obama to run against mccain

c) choosing al gore to run against bush

sometimes I wonder if the republican party funds democrats to choose people who will cause them to win.

Guest thespin

1) Lucifer who decided that he could be equal to God and resorted to lies to tempt others to follow him into damnation;

2) Eve believing the 'father of lies' instead of God, and Adam going along with her;

3) Me succumbing to temptation by the 'father of lies' instead of listening to the Holy Spirit given to me when I placed my faith in Jesus Christ, the new Adam, Who died so that we can be freed from the results of sin which is everlasting death.

May God have mercy upon those on whom He will have mercy.

2) Eve believing the 'father of lies' instead of God, and Adam going along with her.

Adam had no part of that....

for real yo....

Eve did that all on her own...

She was curious and decided to eat the apple on her own after her and Adam had just gotten done doing natural stuff....

After she ate the apple she then realized she messed up and then tricked Adam to also eating the apple...

She told Adam if he ever wanted to do any of the Natural stuff with her ever again he would eat the Apple just as she had....

Adam being a man and wanting to be with Eve he gave in and ate the rest of the apple....

From that point on they've been hold that over our heads.....

good one eh'?

1) reading stupid post I should have never looked at...

2) posting a reply to the stupid post I read I should have never looked at...

3) buying a PC and getting Internet...