Dang It's Cold! (post your temp)

soundx98

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The picture "says" -7 with a -42 "Real Feel".

UncleDavid218 and Forestrom are in Duluth.

Poor frozen bahstages :D

Yuck, I'll stay in the south tyvm!

I have an Uncle in Winnepig who is use to that crap. If it's -20 or -40 and no wind he's happy. He did admit he thought -60 was cold. :rolleyes: He just hates wind. Crazy mofo. I'll agree on the wind part but I don't even like +20. I really hated the wind in D.C. because of the humidity you get that wind where it doesn't matter what you are wearing, that stuff just cuts right into your bones. I can only imagine its the same or worse in MN.

nice where i am 35ish centegrate don't know what that is in old money got a great tan at the moment down the beach every day after work bloody marvolous

Damn you lol, but on the flipside what temps do you get in the height of your summer?

Well, I am out on the oil rig here in north dakota....monday night it was -25F feels like -60F

it is quite a bit warmer now though.

Guest SuppA-SnipA

LIVE FROM TORONTO

its a winter storm :D, and im confused weather to go to school or not, only -2C

it warmed up here to 21f but also carried about 6 inches of snow with it...still not going outside....

alright I lied...I started the snowblower for the house guest so they could do the big 8 car driveway...lol suckers

watching the Sharks vs Flames game last night they were talking about how the night before it was -44F haha...Canucks are freaking TOUGH

In the Yukon it's been -40C to -50C without wind chill for the last week. Visibility is about 100 feet and you'll get frostbite in under five minutes. The door knobs on the inside of houses are covered in hoarfrost, and we get ten people in the hospital a day because of broken down cars. Welcome to the Yukon. :)