What's going on with the weather?

Guest r3d c0m3t_merged

Guest r3d c0m3t

Isn't this supposed to be the Winter season? Doesn't that begin in December?

It sure as hell doesn't feel like it in either situation, as I'm writing this the temperature is 51F....what the fvck?

Have people really fvcked up the atmosphere that much, that instead of snow and cold weather, I'm getting heavy rain and warm weather? Technically, the calendar may read the first day of Winter began Decmeber 22nd, but to me it feels like a prolonged Spring season.

Is it really that weird that the coldest it's ever been in these parts was during the Fall season, when it snowed?

Snowed? During the Fall season? What?!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RandallTank

i am an engineering student who has taken a ethics class dedicated to global warming. Global warming is a FACT. Its effects have been overly dramatized for population control for the masses. The earth heats and cools in cycles we are currently near the top of an hot cycle.

It was nice to have a "White Christmas" to look at this year, but the weather we've been having since has melted it all!

Oh well, we're supposed to get some more here in the next couple of days!

And all the people in my city are going "Global warming? F_ck yeah!"

I don't doubt that the climate is changing, I do however doubt that we're the cause or even contributing. We're coming out of an Ice Age, normally there wouldn't even be sheets of ice over Antarctica and Greenland.

In any event, I think pollution should be a government funded industry. Screw the grandkids, I'm cold now. :tooth: