What's going on with the weather?

Guest r3d c0m3t_merged

global warming doesn't just mean no more cold weather or snow

global warming creates extremely odd weather patterns that are far beyond the norm (like snowing in the Israeli desert, or being 71F on December 9th in Ottawa, Canada...areas that were rich with rainfall are seeing less and less rainfall while areas that are typically dry might be getting so much rain as to cause floods/slides).

You can say we aren't responsible for global warming but it must be tough living in an insulated bubble and unable to comprehend the fact that we humans are responsible for ALL global calamities.

Humans do not live with nature.

See, Nature is PERFECT...or as close to perfect as perfect can be. Watch some nature shows and you'll see just how nearly-perfect nature is. One plant can't survive without another plant + 2 particular insects, which of those none can survive without 2 other specific plants + 1 specific mammal, etc etc.

Humans, we break this perfectness. We try to shape nature to OUR needs, and thereby we break it. Nature and everything in nature slowly evolves (yes, evolution IS REAL...go read your bible and join a cult if you believe otherwise).

Nature does NOT rapidly evolve in the way that the world around us has evolved in the last 200 years.

Buffalo might have had a culled population at some point, but humans are the cause of them being nearly wiped out. Wolves are the same. Shrimp, lobsters, whatever. Any place that has lost a particular plant, animal, or insect, 99.999999999999% of the time that is because of humans.

If you don't believe this, I think you should kill yourself because you are obviously wasting space and air and resources that could better be used for a human who can actually think logically and properly instead of clutching some bible or Fox News Facts (hint...they are never facts, they are some crazy religious bonehead's opinions that mesh almost perfectly with Bush's puzzleheaded nonsense).

Think about it carefully. Mankind is the cause of 99.99999% of the global issues we are facing. Not god. Not the angry volcano. Not the whales who secretly have an undersea lab where they experiment with Russian weather machines.

MANKIND.

MANKIND pollutes.

MANKIND kills more than he needs.

MANKIND is a pretty xxxxed-up creature who is extremely selfish and cares for nothing other than his own well-being.

MANKIND will continue to make many thousands, possibly millions, or animals from across the spectrum (from insects to mammals to fish etc) extinct, or genetically screwed up (look at fish and frogs and insects that live near waste dumps, power plants, etc...hell, look at the ecology of Chesapeake Bay...nuff said).

I choose to keep my head out of the sand by choosing to not believe religious boneheads nor republicans with an agenda who scream as loud as they can that global warming is not real and isn't caused by man.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RandallTank
global warming doesn't just mean no more cold weather or snow

global warming creates extremely odd weather patterns that are far beyond the norm (like snowing in the Israeli desert, or being 71F on December 9th in Ottawa, Canada...areas that were rich with rainfall are seeing less and less rainfall while areas that are typically dry might be getting so much rain as to cause floods/slides).

You can say we aren't responsible for global warming but it must be tough living in an insulated bubble and unable to comprehend the fact that we humans are responsible for ALL global calamities.

Humans do not live with nature.

See, Nature is PERFECT...or as close to perfect as perfect can be. Watch some nature shows and you'll see just how nearly-perfect nature is. One plant can't survive without another plant + 2 particular insects, which of those none can survive without 2 other specific plants + 1 specific mammal, etc etc.

Humans, we break this perfectness. We try to shape nature to OUR needs, and thereby we break it. Nature and everything in nature slowly evolves (yes, evolution IS REAL...go read your bible and join a cult if you believe otherwise).

Nature does NOT rapidly evolve in the way that the world around us has evolved in the last 200 years.

Buffalo might have had a culled population at some point, but humans are the cause of them being nearly wiped out. Wolves are the same. Shrimp, lobsters, whatever. Any place that has lost a particular plant, animal, or insect, 99.999999999999% of the time that is because of humans.

If you don't believe this, I think you should kill yourself because you are obviously wasting space and air and resources that could better be used for a human who can actually think logically and properly instead of clutching some bible or Fox News Facts (hint...they are never facts, they are some crazy religious bonehead's opinions that mesh almost perfectly with Bush's puzzleheaded nonsense).

Think about it carefully. Mankind is the cause of 99.99999% of the global issues we are facing. Not god. Not the angry volcano. Not the whales who secretly have an undersea lab where they experiment with Russian weather machines.

MANKIND.

MANKIND pollutes.

MANKIND kills more than he needs.

MANKIND is a pretty xxxxed-up creature who is extremely selfish and cares for nothing other than his own well-being.

MANKIND will continue to make many thousands, possibly millions, or animals from across the spectrum (from insects to mammals to fish etc) extinct, or genetically screwed up (look at fish and frogs and insects that live near waste dumps, power plants, etc...hell, look at the ecology of Chesapeake Bay...nuff said).

I choose to keep my head out of the sand by choosing to not believe religious boneheads nor republicans with an agenda who scream as loud as they can that global warming is not real and isn't caused by man.

nice little rant but humans havnt done as much damage (as far as global warming) as you think

if you look back even 1000 years you will see the weather was much more volatile then it is now, Katrina was more the norm not the exception.

The big question in my mind is...how many times have we been here? I was watching one of those new nature shows, and they raised the question of, how many times has the earth been hit by a giant meteor before, wiping all life out except for tiny micro-organisms that can live in a certain level underground, between the extreme heat of the earths core and molton surface.

And as the earth eventually goes through another evolution period, these organisms eventually repeat the evolution process which inevitably ends up as humans. They say this might have happend 5-6 times in the planets entire lifetime. Just a theory i saw. Gets ya wondering though...:confused:

The big question in my mind is...how many times have we been here? I was watching one of those new nature shows, and they raised the question of, how many times has the earth been hit by a giant meteor before, wiping all life out except for tiny micro-organisms that can live in a certain level underground, between the extreme heat of the earths core and molton surface.

And as the earth eventually goes through another evolution period, these organisms eventually repeat the evolution process which inevitably ends up as humans. They say this might have happend 5-6 times in the planets entire lifetime. Just a theory i saw. Gets ya wondering though...:confused:

Meteors can't threaten us, they'll be blown away by about 500 million missiles from countries that aren't even supposed to own any missiles since the Cold War.

I was in north Jersey for xmas, about 10 miles from Manhattan, and damn it sucked.

I was hoping to see some snow as here in germany its like 10°F but the sun was shining. So once Im there I was like....wtf? 50°F?? Damn. :(

i am an engineering student who has taken a ethics class dedicated to global warming. Global warming is a FACT. Its effects have been overly dramatized for population control for the masses. The earth heats and cools in cycles we are currently near the top of an hot cycle.

RandallTank I'm sorry but reason and logic will just not be accepted on this subject. :rolleyes::sweat::angel:

But I salute your bold political incorrectness.