Team Fortress 2/ Half-Life: Orange box

killagorilla187

For those of you that haven't already heard, if you pre-order HL2: Orange box you get to play Team Fortress 2 beta on 9/17/07! Plus you get a bunch of games in the process and can gift some of them if you already own em! It's a hell of a deal IMO. Check it outhttp://storefront.steampowered.com/v/index...d=1186&client=1

So I know that A_G is broke and so am I, however I will be willing to donate $10 if we can get some other donations to get A_G his own copy cause I know he has been waiting for this one. Just post how much you can donate if possible so we know when the funds are raised.

I think its stupid that Valve canceled the Black Box. All I want is Half-Life 2 Episode 2, Team Fortress 2 and Portal, I don't need another copy of Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2 Episode 1, and all my friends already have both.

I'll chip into the Angry_Games games fund.

Just need a call to arms...

"Angry_Games needs your help! He's suffering a games haemorrhage and is in serious trouble of becoming just ANGRY_ and you wouldn't like him when he's ANGRY_!"

The exchange rate is good so all I need is for you to email your Bank Account details to my Nigerian accountant. He used to work for their Government apparently.

there's no way to just get TF2 + Portal + EP2? I already own HL2 and EP1...

(ps appreciate you trying to help me get it...I'm so stoked for TF2!!!)

Here are your options buy the Orange Box that includes Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 Episode 1, Half-Life 2 Episode 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2 for $44.95 or you can buy Half-Life 2 Episode 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2 seperatly but you would end up spending $80 which in my opinion is a bunch of bull crap. I do not see Valves reasoning behind canceling the Black Box. Its not like they are making money off selling anyone yet another copy of Half-Life 2. I for one want the Black Box back.

ya i already own HL2, but I guess I won't mind owning another key just so one of my cheap-butt friends can play with me once in a while lol.

But if they just offer TF2 on Steam I'm gonna get that by itself, even if it is $20, maybe even if it is $30. I've been waiting for it a LONG time and I totally love the look of the new one!

Thanks to Steam having server issues, I only got to play TF2 for a few minutes last night. Game play looks good, the visual look is refreshingly different from 99.9% of the rest of the MP FPS shooters...almost Grim Fangando in it's stylization.

Pretty sweet, I look forward to playing it more....at least until Portal comes out.

I broke down and purchased the Orange Box, and I played Team Fortress 2 for a while and I liked it. Its a lot different than most other fps games, never really played Team Fortress Classic that much, so I can't really compare TF2 to TFC. Altho I do remember this mod for TFC where you had to rocket jump around the level, at least I think it was for TFC, it may have been DMC but I don't remember.

Oh and does anyone want a copy of Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2 Episode 1? Noone I know doesn't have those games.