Cover Me! I'm Goin In!

AnUnknownSource

Well, I'll see you guys and Girls next week, Jenny and I leave for the Bahamas in half an hour to get Married on Wednesday. I might be able to log in and check PMs but won't be doing any posting until at least next Monday.

Have a good week everyone!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats in advance!

Forget all about computers and such, and concentrate on having a good time on yer honeymoon!

Much congratz to you and Jenny on your new marriage. Best wishes for a happy future together as husband and wife. Have a good time in the Bahamas.:)

Cheers man, I just got back from Jamaica. We just missed Hurricane Dean and were lucky to get a flight out the day prior. Our flight was booked the same day the storm hit but luckily they sent down extra planes. At first we got the runaround from two different agents who said there were no tickets but the third guy (who we barely just called) managed to do his job right and we got on a plane. Unfortunately I kind of wanted to stay for the experience but we could have been grounded after the storm for who knows how long.

Enjoy the food, enjoy the drink, enjoy the sun but most of all enjoy the honeymoon .! :eek2: