Cover Me! I'm Goin In!

AnUnknownSource

lol, thanks everyone!

We had a blast... I'm working on pictures now... I took over 300 but only about 1 in 10 was decent... that's why I take that many, lol.

LOL Fogel... actually, the 'eye candy' down there isn't all that great...

Angry... I didn't get crabs while I was down there... but I did eat a lot of conch... apparently it's an aphrodisiac? It tastes DAMN good either way... looks disgusting when it's alive though, lol

We went parasailing... I didn't think they were up that high when I watched everyone else do it, but when I realized I was looking down at the roof of my 15 story hotel, I figured I was wrong, lol...

If anyone ever thinks about staying in an All-Inclusive resort, DEFINITELY stay at an RIU resort...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Fogel... actually, the 'eye candy' down there isn't all that great...

Lots of older ladies from the mid-west that haven't seen the sun in years. They wear shorts and halter tops which definitely harms the scenery.

but I did eat a lot of conch... apparently it's an aphrodisiac?
The only part of the conch that's considered an aphrodisiac is the penis. So was it good eatin'???

Nice pics dude! The one thing I was asking myself all the time is how did you pull it off to marry without anybody from your families? I mean was this just a wedding for you two and you actually got married in Germany once already?

Nice pics dude! The one thing I was asking myself all the time is how did you pull it off to marry without anybody from your families? I mean was this just a wedding for you two and you actually got married in Germany once already?

You don't need anyone with you, just yourself and your bride to be... you need witnesses, but the photographer and any employee of the resort can be... or even some random person strolling along the beach... If you get married at one of the resorts it's usually someone from the back office and the photographer that act as witnesses...

we were gonna get married here, but they make you jump through hoops to get married... they won't do it in English, so you have to hire a translator... we'd have to get all our documents an apostle... it's like an Extra notary stamp from the state capitol where the document originated (birth certificate, divorce decree etc.) it's just ridiculous... so we went to the Bahamas...

The only part of the conch that's considered an aphrodisiac is the penis. So was it good eatin'???

They don't tell you that, thy just say that conch is in general... but how'd you know that a snail that lives in the ocean has a penis? huh? fun scuba diving trip? ;)

Congrats man, looks like you two had a great time.

Was that Atlantis in the background?

I see that Chihuly has infected the Bahamas with his . glassblowing....I can't stand that wanker. ;)

That was atlantis in the background... and the blown glass was pretty cool... each one worth a million and theres 4... the three there are made up of over 2000 pieces of blown glass apiece... the chandalier has the shapes of sea creatures in it if you look closely... I didn't get a picture of the fourth one... forgot to go back and snap one... they were interesting to see, don't know anything about chihuly... and the name doesn't ring a bell... don't think thats the name the tour guide used, but who knows...

So where's the SUNBURN pics?

You two are waaaay too pale for Nassau sun! HAR!

believe it or not, I spent all week down there in the sun without sunscreen and didn't even get burned... got a little color but not even noticeable in a photo... it's pathetic...

You don't need anyone with you, just yourself and your bride to be... you need witnesses, but the photographer and any employee of the resort can be... or even some random person strolling along the beach... If you get married at one of the resorts it's usually someone from the back office and the photographer that act as witnesses...

we were gonna get married here, but they make you jump through hoops to get married... they won't do it in English, so you have to hire a translator... we'd have to get all our documents an apostle... it's like an Extra notary stamp from the state capitol where the document originated (birth certificate, divorce decree etc.) it's just ridiculous... so we went to the Bahamas...

They don't tell you that, thy just say that conch is in general... but how'd you know that a snail that lives in the ocean has a penis? huh? fun scuba diving trip? ;)

That was atlantis in the background... and the blown glass was pretty cool... each one worth a million and theres 4... the three there are made up of over 2000 pieces of blown glass apiece... the chandalier has the shapes of sea creatures in it if you look closely... I didn't get a picture of the fourth one... forgot to go back and snap one... they were interesting to see, don't know anything about chihuly... and the name doesn't ring a bell... don't think thats the name the tour guide used, but who knows...

believe it or not, I spent all week down there in the sun without sunscreen and didn't even get burned... got a little color but not even noticeable in a photo... it's pathetic...

Yeah I know it is a pain in Germany! What I meant by saying it was more, didn't want to have you family with you? I mean this was a big day for both of you and your families!

Yeah I know it is a pain in Germany! What I meant by saying it was more, didn't want to have you family with you? I mean this was a big day for both of you and your families!

Oh ok... yeah, we would have liked to have our families there, but all my family are in Europe somewhere and her family are in Oregon... My Mother just got married and their wedding/honeymoon came in at just over 13000 Euros... and Her family in Oregon just spent a lot on tickets for her and I so that I could go meet them, also for them to go visit her sister... There was no way anyone would be able to make it all the way one way or the other, so we went and just did it ourselves... It was so much less stress too! Honeymoon and wedding all in one... I'm telling you it's definitely the way to go, lol