254MPH in a Bugatti Veyron

red930

Would you really be pulling into McDonalds if you drove that car?

Why not? The thing has enough power to haul my fat McDonald's-loving butt around pretty effectively.:)

Besides, anything else would be way, way too slow.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you REALLY trust a $1 million + car on the street with regular morons surrounding you?

I trust my driving skills more than anybody else's, I wouldn't be worried any more than I am with my $300 minivan.

Plus people that buy $100,000+ cars and don't drive them are ******* retarded. If I drop that much money you better damn well be sure I'll put well over 100,000 miles on it.

I trust my driving skills more than anybody else's, I wouldn't be worried any more than I am with my $300 minivan.

Plus people that buy $100,000+ cars and don't drive them are ******* retarded. If I drop that much money you better damn well be sure I'll put well over 100,000 miles on it.

I'd put 100k miles on it.... on the track... or country roads, and windy mountain roads....

... not amongst drunken dummies, stupid boy-racer kids with their parent bought BMWs, dumbass make-up appliers and oblivious cell phone talkers.

Would you REALLY trust a $1 million + car on the street with regular morons surrounding you?

That's the whole point in cars like this: Show Off!!!

wonder how much your insurance premium would go up if you rear ended one of those badboys....lol.

Yeah no kidding; especially if it's totalled; the insurance company might just go belly up.

If I had a car like that, I'd just pull in front of the McDonald's and call them on the phone, and say "and bring it out to me, there's an extra $100 in it for you". :D

I'd rather have a car that really feels like it's going its limit though. Like my Saturn, when I go 90 the thing really starts to shake and feel like it's flying itself apart. I love that feeling. :tooth:

Guest r3d c0m3t
http://www.glumbert.com/media/bugatti

That would be quite the rush but not $1.3mil worth.

I'll have to disagree a little bit on that one, I mean aside from the looks of the car, the technology is mostly what you're paying for. The W16 engine offers monstrous power and it actually pushes out 1006 to 1026bhp, but it's advertised as 1001bhp; just as the C6 Z06 is advertised as making 505bhp but it actually makes somewhere north of 545bhp if I remember correctly. The turn key automation is cool all on it's own - the only thing I'd wish they done differently was stick to the original plans of using the W18 engine.

I'm not sure about speeds of 254mph...last I checked it was electronically limited to only 253mph and some change.

He He! That just made me pee my pants and I grew up in Germany and I'm used to go fast. The fastest I personally ever went was around 300km/h in a Porsche GT3 car which was already insane as well. Cant imagine 407! This is sick! :)

Guest LookBackX2
I'd rather have a car that really feels like it's going its limit though. Like my Saturn, when I go 90 the thing really starts to shake and feel like it's flying itself apart. I love that feeling. :tooth:

My Saturn gives me the same sensation. Good thing they can accually handle corners below 80mph! You would probably love a top end run in my CJ-7. It shakes, screams, heats up, wobbles side to side, and creaks....alot, and that is only doing 50mph. Imagine when the engine is redlined @ 62mph! But it was built to go S.....L.....O....W.