Street Bar & Grill

Angry_Games

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd try it, meat is meat. Except for human, we just ingest way too much crap for it to be an good. I guess if I had no choice I'd eat human, but I'd rather eat roots and bugs.

Donner Party, hehe. It's like that movie where that soccer team got stuck in the mountains after their plane crashed, They went for the butt-meat first, lol. It would really take some extreme circumstances for me to go that far.

How do you know CP?

Noticed your use of the word "had".

Does that mean it's gone or you just don't know?

I've eaten some crazy stuff in my travels but good ole South Louisiana cooking is some great food.

My Pawpaw used to make his "Wild Jambalaya" once a year. Alligator, Turtle, Duck, Rabbit, Coon, Possum, Robin, Squirrel, Goose, Quail and a few others.

The best part of the meal was hearing everyone drop the shotgun pellets onto the saucer with a clink. You just knew it was good eats.

Man, that sounds like a feast - i can relate to spitting out a few pellets also :)

Man, that sounds like a feast - i can relate to spitting out a few pellets also :)

I hated it when they outlawed lead pellets. I missed many a sure kill due to steel-shot. It took years for them to get steel-shot shells to shoot as good as lead.

AnUnknownSource: is there a reason why you have two sig pictures exactly alike?

I don't follow angry... 2 sig pictures? I only see one... double checked in my sig code as well... I can remove the folding sig if that's too much...

Edit: Never mind, I found what it was... you probably have the weboperative.com/ocidb images cached in your browser... it wasn't showing up, didn't know the code was still there in my sig... got rid of it... just www.ocidb.com img there now...

• 1 month later...