Street Bar & Grill

Angry_Games

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makers Mark & Coke pls

Nice - havn't had Makers for a while.

I'm about to bust the top off a home brew mix - put it down a fortnight ago, so it should be right to drink now. If i'm not around for a few days, you know what's happened..... :tooth:

Guest Retratserif

Wild Turkey Rare Breed straight. 5.5 shots in one glass. Just enough to get me going, but not enough to loose it.

gah....trying to get everything ready for Monday opening of the site and then BLAMMO real life takes over all day today =(

but hey you know, real life is real life sometimes, and it waits for no mofo

still shooting for Monday opening, but if I don't get technodan's HTPC Guide finished on the editing table, he is going to kill me (or tie me down and make man-love to me ewwwww)

I still got an 8800GTS 320MB OC review to write, and Praz and ExRoadie's reviews to edit...

here's a hint to all you little Hulksters that want to grow up like the big Hulkster:

don't bother with a review site

it's too much hassle, too much trouble, and too much...work =(

no wonder people become drug dealers, armed robbers, CEO's, etc...it's a lot easier than REAL work grrrr

gah....trying to get everything ready for Monday opening of the site and then BLAMMO real life takes over all day today =(

but hey you know, real life is real life sometimes, and it waits for no mofo

still shooting for Monday opening, but if I don't get technodan's HTPC Guide finished on the editing table, he is going to kill me (or tie me down and make man-love to me ewwwww)

I still got an 8800GTS 320MB OC review to write, and Praz and ExRoadie's reviews to edit...

here's a hint to all you little Hulksters that want to grow up like the big Hulkster:

don't bother with a review site

it's too much hassle, too much trouble, and too much...work =(

no wonder people become drug dealers, armed robbers, CEO's, etc...it's a lot easier than REAL work grrrr

I like how you put drug dealers and CEOs in the same sentence :D