Street Bar & Grill

Angry_Games

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drbuttwipe gave me a heads up about cursing on the Street, is it safe to assume that we can do it in here, in moderation of course.

miamisc2 wanted his acct deleted, if you didn't see that thread already, don't know why but I figured I'd let ya know.

I didn't even know we had a F..... filter, that new?

I figured so much about the account thing, his thread got deleted anyway, seems it was getting out of hand.

Anyways,

How are you and Carly doing? Did you manage to find a good job?

you can curse anywhere on the Street, but we frown upon it if you go beyond a bad word or two, or if you try to beat the f-u-c-k filter

miamisc2 is...who? we don't delete accounts here

Praz emailed him I think, his thread should be in the admin section if you really want to read it.

Pretty funny actually, he wanted to get banned, if nobody deleted his account. I can't figure out for the life of me why he wanted his account gone so bad, looked at all his posts and even googled the username, nothing negative came up, but what the hell, that's his issue.

I miss the French fries we used to get at the public pool in Gemmingen, Germany. Not sure, but I think they used to put pepperika and curry on them, mhm. We used to eat them with mayo too, sometimes ketchup and sometimes both mixed together. :drool: I think curry might be addicting, maybe that's why I liked them so much.

Yeah dude, those things are awesome... you get them all over here :-) mmmm...ketchup+mayo... wonder what ketchup and miracle whip would taste like...

Anyone up for some Kangaroo steaks tonight?

It's great when your national coat of arms also serves as a menu

Sounds good!

Is it true that there are lots of wild kangaroo, enough that you can hunt them in Australia?

Oh - . yeah - most farmers consider them pests & regularly cull them.

Obviously they are not jumping around all over the CBD, but 30 mins from the city, you'll see these signs;

[ATTACH]5980[/ATTACH]

They have quite large populations on some of the non-inhabted islands.

The meat is pretty much fat-free, & is slightly darker than beef, & has a richer taste.

What's that Skip - you taste really good?? come over here....