OCC Is The Only Forum That Exists?

Transattic

What are your cyber hang outs?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What are your cyber hang outs?

• Overclockers Club all the way!!!!
    • I'm a Two-Faced Rat Bastard who visits other forums too!
    • OCC and IRC!!
    • OCC and IRC and Other Forums!!!
    • Other.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be heavily involved in other forums (non-computer-related), but OCC is the only one i visit now.

I voted for 2-face____ though because i do often post on Yahoo's NFL Pro Pickem Dallas Fans "Board" all the time. It's not really a forum, because it doesn't have threads...it's just a message board, but still, i figured i'd go with being a rat bastard ;)

This has been the only computer-related forum i've ever been involved with though.

I love chatting on forums, and would probably do so more if i had the time, but this crap already wastes so much time, i couldn't afford to devote my time to other forums.

I am very heavily involved with Armageddon Games Network. I've been at their forum for 3 years now. They specialize in recreating the old classics, and creating soe new games of their own. AGN's trademark is a program called Zelda Classic that is a complete remake of the original Zelda, but soooo much more. It allows you to create new 'quests' or zelda games. It is an really great piece of software. :)

Check it out if you want. but be warned, it isn't necisarily as friendly as this place is. It isn't horrible, it just doesn't quite have the same 'family atmosphere'.

www.armageddongames.net

(my name there is gdorf)

I also spend some time on various IRC channels, including #occ and #agn. :P

chilaX is my favourite hangout.

I only come here when I've responded to everything :P

thats weak!

bc thats what i do just the opposite.

herm... i guess i hadnt explained myself... i just joined the largest Trance Forum which is Tranceaddict.com . I think it's freaking awesome... just its soo huge that im not recognized like i am here... (i know im not welcomed here =(

But yah... irc is the same... #overclockersclub.com #tranceaddict #netsplit

well i wish i could change my vote. now i am two face. i found extreme overclocking's forums, but i only go there when there is nothing i can reply to here. but hey torx i checked out chilaX.com, i think i found a new home. hmmm computers or women?

Edited by Sly_C