Ebay seller wants my help

catkicker

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he took the neutral feedback like a man, I'd say, it's overkill for his selling privelages to be revoked.

If I went back to an old job I quit with no notice on a busy day, when there was no one to sub in for me, and asked for my job back, I'd probably either be told "blow me" or get kicked.

I would do the same. There are too many douchebags on ebay. I bought a rio karma MP3 player once, from someone with 100% positive feedback. I asked him to provide more pictures since they left one tiny side with the wheel out of focus. The ad claimed it was 100% good as new. Well, I got it, and that side was destroyed.. the wheel was there, but obviously unuseable. I sent it back for full refund + shipping.

Sellers won't learn unless you do something when they step out of line.

I'd link him to a goatse archive site.

If he had been an upstanding seller he would either have exchanged it for the correct item (@ no cost to you); or would at least have offered you a partial refund if you kept the item. As such you did right in giving neutral feedback.

This guy dug his own grave; let him see how he gets out of it.

BUT it was not the color stated in the auction. So I sent the seller a message about it, he kind of blew me off about and also said he would make sure the description was changed. well He never changed the description.
I do understand that you were not happy with the item since the wrong item was shipped to you and we had to go all around to resolve it

From your description of the events nothing was ever resolved. Yet in his correspondence to you he indicates it was. He can't even be truthful to you when he's needing your help.

I would explain to him you have already helped him by leaving neutral feedback instead of negative. Anything else would be less then truthful because if your assistance wasn't needed now he would not be offering to resolve this to your satisfaction.

I dont believe ebay allows/opens attached things :) Kinda embarassed I know that. Went through a big thing with them and they said due to a possible virus and for both of our safety they couldnt and wouldnt open an attachement!! I was livid

If he treated you like that, tell him to get stuffed. As Praz pointed out, he's also very confused about his rectifying the problem, which he didn't. If I was in your shoes, I'd forward his response from the old email back to him pointing out he did nothing but insult you and never rectified the problem.

Screw 'em. He doesn't deserve your help. You tried to resolve the problem and he was a jerk about it. You could of been a jerk & left him a Negative, but you didn't.

Let him lose his privelages...

I love this part:

My selling privelages have been blocked because of the type of feedback you placed on my account.

By his own words he told you that it is ALL YOUR FAULT that he lost his privaleges. Like his behavior had nothing to do with it....

Screw him...

Screw 'em. He doesn't deserve your help. You tried to resolve the problem and he was a jerk about it. You could of been a jerk & left him a Negative, but you didn't.

Let him lose his privelages...

I love this part:

By his own words he told you that it is ALL YOUR FAULT that he lost his privaleges. Like his behavior had nothing to do with it....

Screw him...

Big 10-4 on that one

That bum doesn't deserve your help.

Thank's all for the input on this matter. As much as I hate to say it I sorry that his privelages have been blocked. And with the way he treated me, a paying customer I figure he deserves what he gets. Do I think he would change his attitude if I helped him?? No not one bit he's a jerk and I did him a favor by giving him neutral feedback.

I had thought about telling him that with the misleading description and his rood behaviour the only way he can resolve this matter with me is a partial refund

and leave it up to him to see what kind of refund offer he would give me to resolve the problem.

however if I do that I'm giving him a pass to act like a jerk again to someone else. I can stop him here and now and I guess he would have to start new and loose his feedback. Currently his feedback is around 97% I'm sure my neutral and the negative one he got on Dec. 19th knocked him down quite a bit.

Going to sleep on it and decide tomarrow.

got some new PC parts to mess with and a Yamaha surroundsound receiver to hook up:)

thank's again for the input....

Thank's all for the input on this matter. As much as I hate to say it I sorry that his privelages have been blocked. And with the way he treated me, a paying customer I figure he deserves what he gets. Do I think he would change his attitude if I helped him?? No not one bit he's a jerk and I did him a favor by giving him neutral feedback.

I had thought about telling him that with the misleading description and his rood behaviour the only way he can resolve this matter with me is a partial refund

and leave it up to him to see what kind of refund offer he would give me to resolve the problem.

however if I do that I'm giving him a pass to act like a jerk again to someone else. I can stop him here and now and I guess he would have to start new and loose his feedback. Currently his feedback is around 97% I'm sure my neutral and the negative one he got on Dec. 19th knocked him down quite a bit.

Going to sleep on it and decide tomarrow.

got some new PC parts to mess with and a Yamaha surroundsound receiver to hook up:)

thank's again for the input....

lol, You're sorry that his privileges have been blocked? Unless you're being sarcastic, there's no reason to be sorry for that butthole.