The "What did you get for christmas" christmas post

sparkyftw

I have read all of the Rich Dad books :)

I'll bet you have. You seem the type. ;)

Personally I'm a fan of the Automatic Millionaire series. David Bach's newsletter leaves much to be desired (as does his website, actually), but the Automatic Millionaire was a great book. I have it on CD as well. I'm already following his advice by automatically putting away money every week to a savings account, but I need to get an appointment with someone who can give me a better interest rate.

I started on the Rich Dad books, but his style of getting you worked up but not telling you the solution until you buy the next book kind of turned me off.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, is that a .44 Magnum? What's the part under the barrel for?

Beer and guns, an effective combination. :D

I'm happy for you, your son and your family, by the way, kingfisher. :)

Its a .44 1860 Army, cap and ball lol (no conventional bullets, its purley a sport shooting/target gun) The part under the barrel is the loading lever, you use it to force a round ball, or conical bullet into the cylinder after you load your powder in.

What's the quote from? I've never seen that movie. :tooth:

I know what you're thinking; did he fire six shots, or only five? To tell you the truth, I've kind of lost count myself in all the excitement. But seeing as how this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and it would blow your head clean off, you've just got to ask yourself one question: "do I feel lucky?". Well do ya, punk?