What mouse do you use?

pikachinks

I use a MX518 on my main computer and it's been great. I picked up a MX310 for one of my other computers, although I haven't tried it yet. I have one of the low-end optical Logitech mice on my work computer and that one works great as well. I've always had good experiences with Logitech products :).

I also have a MS Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 that I got almost 4 years ago and it still works quite well. I haven't looked at MS's newer lineup though, so I'm not sure what comparable products they have now.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logitech LX7, though I didn't get the ubercool black/blue that is in the linked page. I got silver/light blue... meh. It is an invisible optic cordless optical. The best thing about it is the battery life is phenomenal compared to other opticals (even other Logitechs).

Yeah, what do you have against Logitech, HG? They do you wrong?

I use a MX518 on my main computer and it's been great. I picked up a MX310 for one of my other computers, although I haven't tried it yet. I have one of the low-end optical Logitech mice on my work computer and that one works great as well. I've always had good experiences with Logitech products :).

I also have a MS Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 that I got almost 4 years ago and it still works quite well. I haven't looked at MS's newer lineup though, so I'm not sure what comparable products they have now.

LOL! I had the same MS Intellimouse. I loved it but after 3 years the LED burned out and the scoll wheel broke. :sad: Yeah, ever since i never bought a MS mouse. The only reason I'm using one now is because I got this mouse for free with my keyboard. So I'm looking to buy either a G-5, MX-518, or a Razor. I wonder why HG's hates logitech lol.:eek2:

LOL! I had the same MS Intellimouse. I loved it but after 3 years the LED burned out and the scoll wheel broke. :sad: Yeah, ever since i never bought a MS mouse. The only reason I'm using one now is because I got this mouse for free with my keyboard. So I'm looking to buy either a G-5, MX-518, or a Razor. I wonder why HG's hates logitech lol.:eek2:

if you want razer are making a new mouse (Habu) that is based of the MS intelli mouse 3 design (though it is called the Microsoft habu i heard that Razer is making them not ms)

I use the cheapest Logitech optical mouse (wired) sold at Kmart and it works fine for me, with a piece of cardboard as a mouse pad. I might spend some money on some nicer stuff down the road, but probably not unless I seriously get into gaming or graphic editing. I would like to try one of those "rollerball" type "mice", but I have no clue how they perform.

Hey Gipse, would you be able to get deals from Logitech and pass them on to other DFI-Street members, privately if not through corporate channels?